View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 02:35 PM

AMLOR has a spectacular aura about AMLOR has a spectacular aura about

AMLOR has a spectacular aura about AMLOR has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AIRDAM View Post
i get practically all my hardware from McMaster
They have the M8 1.25 x 25 in stainless 12pt but they are high
They have all sorts of stainless shoulder bolts, socket head cap screws, ect ect.

$45 total for stainless 25mm socket head cap screws
McMaster-Carr

$146 for super corrosion resistant stainless socket head cap screws, resist chemicals and salt
McMaster-Carr

$125 for the low profile head stainless cap screws, they look nice i use these in some projects
McMaster-Carr

$276 for the heavy weight 180,000 psi 12pt bolt in black, just take them to the body shop and paint them body color or paint them yourself, order a teflon socket so you dont scratch them up.
McMaster-Carr

I have painted TONS of bolts over the years in show car/truck stuff. Poke holes in cardboard and stick the bolts in with the head exposed, paint them, clear them, bake them, and use teflon sockets so you dont maul the paint up. Are you using these to actually work as beadlocks or look-alikes? I assume look-alikes cause a 25mm bolt isnt going thru the beadlock ring, past the lip of the bead, and into the wheel i dont think. If you ARE using these as true beadlocks i would forgo the stainless, its a crap ton softer and you are highly likely to pop the heads off or gall them in the aluminum wheel which is why i suspect nobody uses stainless bolts in beadlocks, everybody uses Grade8 hardware or better.

Looks like for $359 you can get all titanium from a reputable seller
Titanium M8 Bolt Anodized Color Hex Flange Head 15,20,25,30,35,40,50,55,60,90MM | eBay

AND if you wanna go with a questionable seller you could get titanium for $220
https://www.ebay.com/itm/256121578370
THIS IS THE WAY TO GO^^^
I always use McMaster-Carr for a certified stainless or grade 8 bolts, nuts and washers. The Unknown cheap stuff from (Chyna) gives you no guarantees as to the quality you are buying.
FWIW: ProBolt.com does a great job on titanium (in Colors or silver)
Just get your $$$ out Ti is not cheap!!

Good Luck
Amlor

2019 TRD PRO: Victory 4x4 Blitz bumper & sliders, Smittybilt 12K, Factor 55, Bubba Rope, Van Beest, C4 Fab, Power Tank, Xenon Depot, Cali Raised LED, ARB, SPC UCA's, Rad Rubber, REDARC, StrongBox, TRD Pro front coils, CE Auto Elect., Blue Sea, SDHQ/SP9100, Cornfed, RCI skids, BajaRack "basket", Revolution Gear 4.88's, Dobinsons 300lb rear springs, DrawTight Class IV frame hitch, Method Racing 703 Bead Grips. 33x10.5 -17
AMLOR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote