Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 03:20 PM

Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold

Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle801 View Post
I've been getting a P0302 misfire but only when going up hill or up a mountain pass. I live in Utah and mountain bike but this misfire has kept me for going to some favorite spots. Ive replaced plugs, wires and even replaced one of my coils (All from my local Toyota dealership). Still getting the same CEL that blinks when I attempt to go up a mountain pass. Around town its just fine and never an issue. Compression tested fine and numbers are consistent and well within range. Fuel filter was replaced about 6k miles ago. could this be a fuel injector? still a newb on the forums so i have to piggy back on this thread since its CEL related.
I wish I had some advice but I'm not a mechanic, just a parts-swapper unfortunately. My issue was only on a warm restart and somewhat intermittent. I could have sworn I felt a stumble the other day driving back and forth to the Sea Otter. That was after posting that this issue was Resolved and now my OBDII is constantly set to monitor Pending Trouble codes (pre-CEL). It's kinda annoying waiting for failure. When you get the CEL, does it run rough? The coil pack on Cyl 5 sends the spark to Cyl. 2. Have you tried swapping that pack with another to see if the cylinder misfire code changes?
Attached Images
My Turn! P0301 Misfire Cylinder 1 (Resolved)-plug-wiring-jpg