Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 03:11 PM

Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold

Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainman605 View Post
I can see why you might not want the automatic running boards on a 4 Runner that you might off road at times, just makes sense. As far as buying the Limited model which I consider it the Mail Crawler model, I would want them on the vehicle if they were so equipped. I live in Ft. Worth, Texas and you would think most 4 Runners would be the more off road models, but for some reason there are a lot of Limited's, way more than I thought there would be running the streets of Ft. Worth and most are on their way to the Mail, I guess.
what is a Mail Crawler? you mean mall crawler?

I've seen plenty of built up offroad rigs with not a single scratch on them. Also have seen winches that I'm 100% sure have never been unspooled. perhaps I'm a bit salty since I want a winch and don't have one... I've also seen people wheel CUVs and SUVs youd think have no business being on a trail. sometimes you gotta make do with what you've got

just as an FYI to people the limited has the same torsen centre diff/ fulltime 4wd set up as the GX and landcruiser. with ATRAC the lack of locking rear diff on the trims that don't have it is not going to hamper your ability to hit trails except in the most extreme situations. wheels, tires, suspension and bumpers are removable/modifiable components