Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 08:52 PM

AMLOR has a spectacular aura about AMLOR has a spectacular aura about

AMLOR has a spectacular aura about AMLOR has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulprogression108 View Post
Anyone running the SPC upper control arm for 5th gen that has the grease zirk? can you confirm what type of grease? is it 3% Moly? having trouble finding the specs. The one's on my truck appear to be possibly leaking at the boot. Maybe it's not a big deal or maybe a common thing? Either way I'd like to grease them and try to fix the seal.

Thanks!
I use the molly stuff, but any good quality heavy grease will work. But DO GREASE THEM, regularly and often!

I just put my 3rd set of the upper ball joints on about a month ago.
I have been getting about 33K ish miles on those, but i have a heavy front end on the truck.
The ones I used to do the replacement is a new, "sealed" and pre greased set. Time will tell if these last any longer than the greasable ones...

AMLOR

2019 TRD PRO: Victory 4x4 Blitz bumper & sliders, Smittybilt 12K, Factor 55, Bubba Rope, Van Beest, C4 Fab, Power Tank, Xenon Depot, Cali Raised LED, ARB, SPC UCA's, Rad Rubber, REDARC, StrongBox, TRD Pro front coils, CE Auto Elect., Blue Sea, SDHQ/SP9100, Cornfed, RCI skids, BajaRack "basket", Revolution Gear 4.88's, Dobinsons 300lb over stock rear springs. DrawTight Class IV frame mounted hitch, Method Racing 703 Bead grip.

Last edited by AMLOR; 04-22-2024 at 08:54 PM. Reason: spelling
AMLOR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote