Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 03:23 PM

SenorBoludo is on a distinguished road

SenorBoludo is on a distinguished road
I had a 2016 TRD Pro with the stock bilsteins, I took them off and went bp-51, then that truck was totaled and now I have a stock TRD Off-road (stock suspension). The bp-51s were adjustable; when mostly on road I'd stiffen them up for handling and they were great, but could make them cushy and floaty if I wanted. However, fiddling with adjusting them for the road and then off-road was kind of a pain. The original TRD Pro suspension was probably the best all-around and in hindsight I would probably leave them (and the Fox version of the TRD Pro is apparently better). The current fully stock suspension is stiffer than the Pro suspension and if I wasn't planning to go GX at some point soon I'd probably upgrade it to something else (maybe just TRD Pro Fox suspension, maybe bp-51s again)
SenorBoludo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote