Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 01:09 AM

johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about

johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AIRDAM View Post
dry tires
spray the tires down with Wesleys Bleach White
DONT get it on the wheels
do 2 tires at a time, no more, hose off or pressure wash off before it runs and sets on the wheels
this cleans the road grime and brown off the tire and gets them back to black
spray wheels down with soap / car wash
use soft brush or wheel scrubber on wheels, clean in spokes and all, do a good job
wash wheels off good, lots of soap and water get in the center cap and lug nut holes, be sure to wash them good to get soap out
after you are done washing them, use a blower, like a leaf blower or air hose blower and blow the water off especially out of the lug nuts and center cap. I have a battery powered leaf blower with small nozzle for max air velocity, blow the wheels off and get the water out of the lug nuts and center cap
then use a dry towel to wipe the wheels down one last time and they are done and wont have water dripping or haze or water spots

i also blow my mirrors, door handles, back glass and trim off with blower too so i dont have to constantly dry up water drips and runs.
Appreciate the tips! The tires are fine, but the wheels are another matter. It's not water spots. Yes, I dried them good. I've used regular car wash soap (Chemical Guys) and their wheel cleaner. They look good, but a closer inspection shows the haze. Cest la vie.
johnnygraphic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote