Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Brake Gremlin
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 04:42 AM

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalSam View Post
Au, send your "core" brake assembly to Werm! Hard pedal is non-boosted braking with good master cylinder. I concur with accumulator diagnosis. Werm has soft pedal that goes to the floor. That means his boost is working but the pressure is not getting to the calipers. Werm needs good master cylinder and good ABS control module.
It's going to be at leas a couple of weeks or more to get parts and the time off work to get mine fixed, I'm still debating with myself if I'm just going to replace the entire assembly or the motor/pump/accumulator portion which I can get for a little more than $700.

I also saw you can get the master cylinder without the motor/pump/accumulator portion for around $1180 which would save about $200 over the entire assembly if Marten just needs that part.

47025-60081 Genuine Toyota Brake Master Cylinder Sub-Assembly)

Even a little cheaper here.

Toyota 2003-2005 Toyota 4Runner Brake Master Cylinder 47025-60081 | Toyota Parts

Last edited by AuSeeker; 04-27-2024 at 04:45 AM.
AuSeeker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote