Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 06:59 PM

djelectron is on a distinguished road

djelectron is on a distinguished road
I have never seen the site so slow as now, nor have I ever gotten Error 522's so many times in a day.

With all of the ad revenue coming in, I would think that we, the users who generate that ad income, should be able to demand that the site owners ether properly maintain it or sell the site to someone that will. This site has SO MUCH INVALUABLE info that it must be kept alive and well!

It's been at least 15 days since the owner was contacted, but nothing has improved. I honestly think that the they are no longer involved, nor do they even care anymore. It's sad...
Setting out on a big trip Spring 2024! More to follow soon!
PM me for link to 94 Factory Service & Electrical Manual
djelectron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote