Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 12:06 AM

Silver.T4R will become famous soon enough

Silver.T4R will become famous soon enough
Forum is unusable

Yes I know this is the wrong section. But no posts in the site maintenance section get any attention. I've been on here since 2016 and there's a wealth of information on here, frankly all the FB pages which are far more usable then this site is reference this site for any tech info / FAQ's because of how valuable it is. I don't often post, as this site is hardly usable but throughout this last week I can hardly even access it anymore. 7/10 times I get a 404 error or it says that the server failed to respond.

I am posting this in this section in hopes that someone in here has been around long enough and knows who moderates / runs this site so that they can be contacted. With all due respect to the owners / mods too, if you genuinely don't care about this site can you please pass on your responsibilities to user who are active and care about keeping the site functional? This is primarily directed to whoever runs this site as mods seem to do a good job at removing spammers, but the software for years now has been a nightmare to post with and it now appears that this site is about to die as it's hardly even accessible.

It seems to me that with how many ads, sponsorships ect there are and with us users being responsible for this sites ad revenue and sponsor revenue that we have should have some say in keeping the sire going. Or be able to pass on the baton to those who at least care about it.

I know there are other forums but non have the treasure trove of info this site has it sure would be a shame to lose it.

If anyone knows who to contact it or has some meaningful info to provide to the discussion it would be much appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk