Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 01:27 PM

Tripyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Tripyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice choice of guns there d3cypher! I only have two but love my Glock 26-9mm ( with night sights, grip extensions, New York 8lb trigger, and a few other mods). I also keep a North American Arms .380 Guardain in my truck for backup. Given a choice to carry ( I do have my permit) I would take that PPK over the NAA .380. However, it fits in the " 4 Runners' console kleenex box carrier" just perfect. "Out of sight, and out of mind" just there for me; I like that!
Attached Images
Official T4R "Firearms" thread-380main-jpg