User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2021, 08:50 PM #1
scshack scshack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville
Posts: 33
scshack is on a distinguished road
scshack scshack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville
Posts: 33
scshack is on a distinguished road
Skid Plate/Body armor questions?

I'm in the process of pricing out skid plates/body armor for my 3rd gen. I'm finding out that various companies make various armor that covers different parts of the undercarriage. Tough to find a "full kit" if there is such a thing. From my research, these are the vulnerable and skid plate/armored areas:

1) Skid plate for engine
2) For transfer case
3) For transmission
4) For both lower control arms (in the front)
5) For the gas tank
6) Skid plate for the rear differential (the pumpkin)

Brands
RCI - 1, 2, 3, 4
Bud Built - 1, 2 & 3 (belly pan), 6
Shrockworks - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
CBI - 1, 2 & 3 (rear skid)

There are of course more brands but most are coverage for 1, 2, and 3.

My budget is around $1000 and I would like to have the most coverage I can have for body armor. I don't do any hard wheeling, but ride on a lot of boulders and rocks and want to have some extra assurance, as well as push further down harder trails and lines. Also, I don't mind painting the skid plates if needed.

What are others riding with? What is overkill and what is essential? Thanks in advance.
__________________
2002 SR5 3rd gen 4runner - 4wd - ARB bumper, 10K Smittybilt winch, All Pro Sliders, Tundra 5100, OME springs (3in lift), 31 in Kumo A/T tires (265/70/r16), 250,000 miles.
scshack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:06 PM #2
Unner's Avatar
Unner Unner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 3,766
Unner has a spectacular aura about Unner has a spectacular aura about
Unner Unner is offline
Senior Member
Unner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 3,766
Unner has a spectacular aura about Unner has a spectacular aura about
I have Shrockworks full kit. They're ok, I probably wouldn't get them again because of poor customer service from my experience. The nice thing with them is they form a nice flat belly because they all attach to each other.

If you want a gas tank skid, consider lil skips also.

Rear diff is overkill in my opinion unless you are getting really crazy. What do you mean by front lower control arm skids? The ones that actually mount to the arms and move with the suspension? Also probably overkill. The arms are pretty stout. Last I saw all those required drilling through the lower control arm which I didn't like so I sold the set I bought without u stalling them.

One of the most important skids on a 2rd gen is the real control arm mount skids. They protect the rear control arm mounts where they are welded to the frame. They bend easily when playing in rocks. Lotus I believe is the brand most use. Super easy install.
__________________
2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 - Salsa Red, DD, Mostly Stock, 80k miles
2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 - Not Stock, Lifted, Armored, 282k miles
1987 Toyota Supra N/A - Stock, 2nd Owner, 92k miles
Unner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:14 PM #3
T4topher's Avatar
T4topher T4topher is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Francisco Ca
Posts: 771
T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice
T4topher T4topher is offline
Member
T4topher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Francisco Ca
Posts: 771
T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice T4topher is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by scshack View Post
I'm in the process of pricing out skid plates/body armor for my 3rd gen. I'm finding out that various companies make various armor that covers different parts of the undercarriage. Tough to find a "full kit" if there is such a thing. From my research, these are the vulnerable and skid plate/armored areas:

1) Skid plate for engine
2) For transfer case
3) For transmission
4) For both lower control arms (in the front)
5) For the gas tank
6) Skid plate for the rear differential (the pumpkin)

Brands
RCI - 1, 2, 3, 4
Bud Built - 1, 2 & 3 (belly pan), 6
Shrockworks - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
CBI - 1, 2 & 3 (rear skid)

There are of course more brands but most are coverage for 1, 2, and 3.

My budget is around $1000 and I would like to have the most coverage I can have for body armor. I don't do any hard wheeling, but ride on a lot of boulders and rocks and want to have some extra assurance, as well as push further down harder trails and lines. Also, I don't mind painting the skid plates if needed.

What are others riding with? What is overkill and what is essential? Thanks in advance.
Couple other options I’ll throw out there for you. 4xinnovations has good skids, although theirs only covers 1&3 (I bought an RCI transfercase skid alone and had to do a very small modification to get it to work). Eimkeiths LCA reinforcements are IMO the way to go. I had the RCI’s (bought when I got the transfer skid) and they are ok. I had to do a ton of cutting with the grinder to get them to not hit the frame where the LCA cam tabs are. Maybe they revised them but I doubt it.. You don’t necessarily have to protect the entire diff like budbuilts (you loose a tiny bit of ground clearance). I have the ruffstuff diff armor, Marlin crawler also makes one and I think trail gear might too. These all have to be welded on though but are significantly less expensive than the bud built one. Last recommendation is lil skips gas tank skid I’ve heard is the go to..

Edit: I also have the above mentioned lotus skids and they work fine, eimkieth also has a welded on option for that as well.
__________________
T4Tophers build (click here)

Last edited by T4topher; 09-22-2021 at 09:37 PM.
T4topher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:49 PM #4
Devbot's Avatar
Devbot Devbot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Monroe, WA
Posts: 1,338
Real Name: Devan
Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light
Devbot Devbot is offline
Senior Member
Devbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Monroe, WA
Posts: 1,338
Real Name: Devan
Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light Devbot is a glorious beacon of light
My experiences: I have a Bud Built front skid and I really like it, it covers the LCA cams and barely intrudes on clearance, if at all. Been really debating saying screw it and getting their belly pan too. I bought 4xInnovations front skid originally but it was ungodly thick and heavy, something I would only put on the gnarliest of crawlers. That said the quality was fine and it would take ANYTHING you throw at it
I also have Lil Skips gas tank skid and like many on here I'm a big fan and would recommend it, or at least looking into it as it isn't mentioned. Very nice build quality and very sturdy

In regards to LCA skids, something else you could look into if you haven't already are the EimKeith reinforcements. If paired with a belly pan I imagine they would work great and you shouldn't have any problems with them interfering. I believe opt offroad sells them already welded if you are unable to yourself
Unless you're dead set on trying to keep it all from one brand. In which that case I guess I'd recommend Bud Built. I've seen good thing from shrockworks on here but heard their front skid doesn't work with "some bumpers" and I couldn't get them to reach back to me to find out more, despite several emails. This also seems to be a norm with them (poor communication)
Some could call it overkill but I understand where you're coming from and I don't see much wrong with taking some good precautions. There are lots of boulders and stumps in my area as well and things can get hairy VERY quickly and unexpectedly. It's in this sense I would also recommend rock sliders too, namely from 4xInnovations (very light, very strong, very good price). Don't be like me and think you'll get by without them - you wont, you just get too cocky!
__________________
Y2K Highlander Millennium Silver 3.4L auto @ 295k and climbing
Tundra TRD Lift in Front / LC Lift in Rear / JBA UCAs / CVJ 9168R Axles / Diff Drop / PCK / Extended Bump Stops; Brake Lines; Sway Bar Links; Rear Diff Breather / True North Fab. Hybrid Bumper / Smittybilt XRC Gen 3 Comp. / Northstar 880CCA AGM / Drivelines NW Rear Shaft / Lil Skip Gas Skid / BudBuilt Front Skid
Devbot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 11:45 PM #5
Unner's Avatar
Unner Unner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 3,766
Unner has a spectacular aura about Unner has a spectacular aura about
Unner Unner is offline
Senior Member
Unner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 3,766
Unner has a spectacular aura about Unner has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devbot View Post
My experiences: I have a Bud Built front skid and I really like it, it covers the LCA cams and barely intrudes on clearance, if at all. Been really debating saying screw it and getting their belly pan too. I bought 4xInnovations front skid originally but it was ungodly thick and heavy, something I would only put on the gnarliest of crawlers. That said the quality was fine and it would take ANYTHING you throw at it
I also have Lil Skips gas tank skid and like many on here I'm a big fan and would recommend it, or at least looking into it as it isn't mentioned. Very nice build quality and very sturdy

In regards to LCA skids, something else you could look into if you haven't already are the EimKeith reinforcements. If paired with a belly pan I imagine they would work great and you shouldn't have any problems with them interfering. I believe opt offroad sells them already welded if you are unable to yourself
Unless you're dead set on trying to keep it all from one brand. In which that case I guess I'd recommend Bud Built. I've seen good thing from shrockworks on here but heard their front skid doesn't work with "some bumpers" and I couldn't get them to reach back to me to find out more, despite several emails. This also seems to be a norm with them (poor communication)
Some could call it overkill but I understand where you're coming from and I don't see much wrong with taking some good precautions. There are lots of boulders and stumps in my area as well and things can get hairy VERY quickly and unexpectedly. It's in this sense I would also recommend rock sliders too, namely from 4xInnovations (very light, very strong, very good price). Don't be like me and think you'll get by without them - you wont, you just get too cocky!
Good point, Shrockworks skids don't work plug and play with addicted off-road bumpers at least. My front skid is spaced down at the front to make it clear the bumper cross member. It was either that or cut/bend the skid. I've been meaning to do something about it, but it's been like 6 years and I have never actually pulled that front radiator skid since installing it...
__________________
2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 - Salsa Red, DD, Mostly Stock, 80k miles
2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 - Not Stock, Lifted, Armored, 282k miles
1987 Toyota Supra N/A - Stock, 2nd Owner, 92k miles
Unner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:25 AM #6
scshack scshack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville
Posts: 33
scshack is on a distinguished road
scshack scshack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville
Posts: 33
scshack is on a distinguished road
Thanks, everyone for the recommendations and information. I think I'll go with Bud Built for the Engine skid and belly pan skid (1, 2 & 3). I also plan to go with the Lil skips gas tank skid (5). Hopefully, they are all plug-and-play with my ARB bumper. Those three pieces alone (bare metal ready to paint and shipped) are $1,135.

I will do more research on Front LCA skid (like these), or possibly the Eimkeith LCA Reinforcements (these here). Questions, are the Eimkeith weld-on or bolt-on? It's hard to tell from the website and images.

I'll also look into the Rear LCA (like these). I know these are weld-on so maybe I will wait a little while then get some front and rear LCA together.
__________________
2002 SR5 3rd gen 4runner - 4wd - ARB bumper, 10K Smittybilt winch, All Pro Sliders, Tundra 5100, OME springs (3in lift), 31 in Kumo A/T tires (265/70/r16), 250,000 miles.
scshack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:54 AM #7
Romeo1's Avatar
Romeo1 Romeo1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Idaho
Posts: 158
Romeo1 will become famous soon enough
Romeo1 Romeo1 is offline
Member
Romeo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Idaho
Posts: 158
Romeo1 will become famous soon enough
4x innovations makes a belly, skid, trans skid, and transfer case skid that goes back all the way to the cross member by the fuel tank.

In fact that reminds me, I’m supposed to take a photo of it and send it to Adam @ 4XI once I install it… LOL…. The farthest back skid isn’t on the website. You have to call or email 4XI to get it.

Been too busy camping and rallying this summer to even finish bolting stuff on. Then I hurt my shoulder like an idiot. Then kids soccer…….

I think I’ll actually be able to install it This week sometime. Shoulder is finally healed enough to wrench again I think. I’ll post a photo of what the 4XI stuff looks like.
__________________
99’ Black “Highlander” sport, oak, 5VZ auto, 4.30 axle, e-lock, 265/75 Kanati Trail hogs, Bilstein 6112 (2”) front 5160 rear shocks, OME 2906 springs, Durobumps, 4x Inovations front middle rear skid plates, 4XI square TRD tube sliders, lil skips tank skid, lotus dev RCA skids, overland custom sway bar links, kids call it “Vader”
Romeo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 10:10 AM #8
Bad Luck Bad Luck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Hot Springs, AR
Posts: 2,296
Real Name: Patrick
Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold
Bad Luck Bad Luck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Hot Springs, AR
Posts: 2,296
Real Name: Patrick
Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold Bad Luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo1 View Post
4x innovations makes a belly, skid, trans skid, and transfer case skid that goes back all the way to the cross member by the fuel tank.

In fact that reminds me, I’m supposed to take a photo of it and send it to Adam @ 4XI once I install it… LOL…. The farthest back skid isn’t on the website. You have to call or email 4XI to get it.

Been too busy camping and rallying this summer to even finish bolting stuff on. Then I hurt my shoulder like an idiot. Then kids soccer…….

I think I’ll actually be able to install it This week sometime. Shoulder is finally healed enough to wrench again I think. I’ll post a photo of what the 4XI stuff looks like.
The transfer case skid is on their website now, but they don't include it in their skid plate package which I would want. It's nice that it has full coverage with all 3 skid plates on now
__________________
2000 Limited V6 Auto E-Locker
Bad Luck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 01:51 PM #9
phattyduck phattyduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 4,234
phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of
phattyduck phattyduck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 4,234
phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of phattyduck has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devbot View Post
I've seen good thing from shrockworks on here but heard their front skid doesn't work with "some bumpers" and I couldn't get them to reach back to me to find out more, despite several emails. This also seems to be a norm with them (poor communication)
It bolts to the tow hook locations instead of the puny crossmember. The front lip comes up a fair amount and interferes with a lot of non-Schrockworks bumpers:

Here's a pic on my 4Runner with the Schrockworks bumper brackets installed:



I'd also suggest sliders before a number of other underbody protection items...

-Charlie
__________________
'99 4Runner SR5 Auto - 4WD swapped
'89 Camry Alltrac LE 3S-GTE 5spd
'17 Chevy Volt Premier
'16 Honda Odyssey Elite
Previous: '88 Camry Alltrac LE 3S-GE BEAMS, 90 Camry 3S-GTE, 90 Camry DX, '03 WRX wagon, '08 Outback XT
phattyduck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 02:25 PM #10
scshack scshack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville
Posts: 33
scshack is on a distinguished road
scshack scshack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville
Posts: 33
scshack is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattyduck View Post
It bolts to the tow hook locations instead of the puny crossmember. The front lip comes up a fair amount and interferes with a lot of non-Schrockworks bumpers:

Here's a pic on my 4Runner with the Schrockworks bumper brackets installed:



I'd also suggest sliders before a number of other underbody protection items...

-Charlie
Thanks for the pics and info.

Yeah, I agree sliders are a must before any undercarrige body armor. I've got a pair of All-Pro sliders welded on, even had to touch them up with some paint from using the appropraitly.
__________________
2002 SR5 3rd gen 4runner - 4wd - ARB bumper, 10K Smittybilt winch, All Pro Sliders, Tundra 5100, OME springs (3in lift), 31 in Kumo A/T tires (265/70/r16), 250,000 miles.
scshack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 02:14 AM #11
Romeo1's Avatar
Romeo1 Romeo1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Idaho
Posts: 158
Romeo1 will become famous soon enough
Romeo1 Romeo1 is offline
Member
Romeo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Idaho
Posts: 158
Romeo1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Luck View Post
The transfer case skid is on their website now, but they don't include it in their skid plate package which I would want. It's nice that it has full coverage with all 3 skid plates on now

Just buy both then.
__________________
99’ Black “Highlander” sport, oak, 5VZ auto, 4.30 axle, e-lock, 265/75 Kanati Trail hogs, Bilstein 6112 (2”) front 5160 rear shocks, OME 2906 springs, Durobumps, 4x Inovations front middle rear skid plates, 4XI square TRD tube sliders, lil skips tank skid, lotus dev RCA skids, overland custom sway bar links, kids call it “Vader”
Romeo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 02:19 AM #12
Romeo1's Avatar
Romeo1 Romeo1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Idaho
Posts: 158
Romeo1 will become famous soon enough
Romeo1 Romeo1 is offline
Member
Romeo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Idaho
Posts: 158
Romeo1 will become famous soon enough
I disagree on the sliders. Obviously get both. I’ve touched the skid plate and the rear bumper the most by far. The belly armor is at a lower level than the sliders.

To be fair, my statement assumes your lifted on tires already. It seems like I have ground clearance for days almost always.
__________________
99’ Black “Highlander” sport, oak, 5VZ auto, 4.30 axle, e-lock, 265/75 Kanati Trail hogs, Bilstein 6112 (2”) front 5160 rear shocks, OME 2906 springs, Durobumps, 4x Inovations front middle rear skid plates, 4XI square TRD tube sliders, lil skips tank skid, lotus dev RCA skids, overland custom sway bar links, kids call it “Vader”
Romeo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 09:19 AM #13
thezentree's Avatar
thezentree thezentree is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 963
Real Name: Robert');DROP TABLE Students;
thezentree has a spectacular aura about thezentree has a spectacular aura about thezentree has a spectacular aura about
thezentree thezentree is offline
Member
thezentree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 963
Real Name: Robert');DROP TABLE Students;
thezentree has a spectacular aura about thezentree has a spectacular aura about thezentree has a spectacular aura about
I have budbuilt front and belly skids. They are tough as hell and mostly fit, but the bends aren't great and so the skids don't go together like they should. The belly skid is supposed to hook over the top of the back of the front skid so they can be removed independently of each other, but the bends are wrong on mine in that area, so the belly skid has to be bolted to the bottom of the front skid. This means I've got to take both of those skids off to change my oil.

Also, I have like 5/8" worth of washers as spacers between the belly skid and frame, because otherwise the skid hits the transfer case before the frame. I think these were designed around a Tacoma and are close enough that they sell them as universal 4Runner skids.

Bottom line, they work, but they don't go together as easily as they should and are a pain in the ass to get to fit right. That said, they are one of the less expensive options and had fast shipping, so there's that.
__________________
2001 SR5 - Like OEM, only worse (gears, e-locker, armor)
thezentree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 09:36 AM #14
deves2 deves2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: collettsville nc
Posts: 116
deves2 is on a distinguished road
deves2 deves2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: collettsville nc
Posts: 116
deves2 is on a distinguished road
Bud Built. enough said
deves2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 06:03 PM #15
rickashay's Avatar
rickashay rickashay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nelson, BC
Posts: 2,497
Real Name: Addison
rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold
rickashay rickashay is offline
Senior Member
rickashay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nelson, BC
Posts: 2,497
Real Name: Addison
rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold
Element by RA Motorsports: 96-02 4RUNNER FRONT ALUMINUM SKIDPLATE - RA Motorsports

Canadian pricing (good for you Americans) and they are aluminum. They even have a gas tank skid. If you aren’t hardcore wheeling on a regular basis I 100 percent recommend aluminum over steel for the weight savings. If I lived in California or Utah, I would probably personally have steel skid plates, but weight is the true enemy for vehicle driving dynamics. You just need to be realistic about your use case and then decide from there.

Good luck!
rickashay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
armor , coverage , plate , rear , skid

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Questions about TRD skid plate wbstru 5th gen T4Rs 1 12-12-2017 11:17 AM
For those who have built your own body armor, I have a few questions theoutbackdream 4th Gen T4Rs 8 05-04-2017 11:55 AM
Bumper - Skid Plate Stock Armor? bradentyrer 4th Gen T4Rs 14 01-06-2013 08:07 AM
Skid plate questions...... 99Yotarunner 3rd gen T4Rs 4 12-04-2012 12:30 AM
Skid Plate/Armor Suggestions? DC runner 4th Gen T4Rs 1 05-23-2012 04:36 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020