Old 08-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Banned

ric is on a distinguished road
Banned

ric is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMAIDEN View Post
What Jeeps? A Patriot or a Compass?

What do you consider 4wheeling since even on our easy trails here in Colorado 2wd will be hard pressed to even get to some of the trailheads.

My stock (ok,1" bigger tires) 3rd gen with the diff lock will out wheel any 2wd 4Runner period.

4th gens are nice but in stock vs stock the 3rd gens take the cake with the optional rear diff lock.

Now if modded any gen can be made into a badass off roaing machine but showroom stock 3rd gens have a nice balance of true off road capablity but still maintain comfort and looks for around town.

Do this in a stock 4th gen let alone a 2wd one.
Yes,I was nervous since this obstacle has always been a bypass for me til last month.

Ive done that trail and obstical in my 04 on STREET tires, lol the Center Diff. Lock works awesome.
Id like to go back to Battle Mesa, http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=146
Ron, want to join us ?
ric is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote