Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 07:18 PM

bhowle is on a distinguished road

bhowle is on a distinguished road
My '00 Millennium Silver SR5 Highlander

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself and my T4R. Picked it up this past Saturday, all stock with 161k on it. I sold my Infiniti G20 a month ago, and was originally looking to get an S2000 to replace it. After finding out what kind of interest rate the dealer wanted, I decided to find something I could just pay cash for. My Dad has a 2nd Gen that I've always loved, so I decided to start looking for a 3rd gen and found this one.

Here are a few pics as it sits:

Immediate plans include a new headunit (Eclipse 5030), getting rid of those gold badges (blechhh!) and some 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I also plan on doing a full fluid change since I don't have any service history on the truck. Front brakes need to be replaced as well- rotors are warped to hell and back. Everything looks pretty clean, but I feel better knowing its all fresh

Last edited by bhowle; 09-02-2009 at 08:14 PM.
bhowle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote