View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:02 PM

gratefulneal is an unknown quantity at this point

gratefulneal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt_4rnr View Post
It's alright...No offense are taken.. :-)

Mine is a V6....No V8 is avail on 5th gen as of now.
I believe a 4-cycl version will not be available until early 2010.

Mine came with the following options:
1. Sport fabric-trimmed seats
2. Power Seat (8-way for driver and 4-way for passenger)
3. Bluetooth technology for audio player and cell plus Ipod connection.
4. XM radio (3-month free-trial)
5. 3rd Seat Option (completely folded flat).
6. Sun/Moon roof
7. 120V outlet

The biggest improvement is the head-room. INs and OUTs are so much easier than the previous gen..... You all know what I mean! The second row seat has "PLENTY" of leg room.....Love it!!! It is actually a lot "BIGGER" and "TALLER" than it looks on the web site......just wait until your dealer has one and go see it in person.

Performance wise....I haven't really "step" on the gas pedal yet as I was cruising 80 mph and the RPM was just a little over 2K with ECO light on.....So far I got a 17.9 mpg city and highway combined.

And "NO"...I did not pay full sticker price (-$500 discount.) I did receive offers from 4 other dealers but they all want sticker price since they will only have ONE on the lot until the next batch release.

The dealer I bought from delivered mine only 3 hrs after they got it. As far as the 7-pin/4-pin wire hardness adapter, it was in the glove compartment...I asked my dealer and they had no idea about the delay as you may have seen on the other threads.

JT
Dude-

nice rig! wow....enjoy it as you "break her in"...be interested to hear how you like it as you grow with it - enjoy!