View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:54 PM

killthrash is on a distinguished road

killthrash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Fresh View Post
Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

That's a real good price for a unit like this - very, very tempting.
I didn't go for the XM/Sirius, HD Radio Tuner or the Backup Cam because each of these options were like $200+. But even without those options, it's a terrific price on a flagship-level HU. The NAV UI and map system is the best I've ever seen, and I've owned Audi's with premium systems as well. The route calculations and re-routing are literally INSTANT because of the flash memory based storage and high-end processor.

Eclipse AVN726E • Xtreme HID 4300K H11 Kit • Silverstar Ultra 9005 Highs, 9006 Fogs • Interior V-Leds and Oznium strip Domes • 4-Runner All Weather Black Rubber Mats • Weathertech Cargo Liner • OEM Skid Plate • Valor Exhaust Tip • Thule Cascade 1100XT Roof Box

Last edited by killthrash; 01-19-2010 at 07:58 PM.
killthrash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote