User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2020, 02:23 PM #751
Bernardchan96 Bernardchan96 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Markham, Ontario
Posts: 179
Real Name: Bernard Chan
Bernardchan96 is on a distinguished road
Bernardchan96 Bernardchan96 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Markham, Ontario
Posts: 179
Real Name: Bernard Chan
Bernardchan96 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
The GX470 uses exactly the same coils, so I don't think you'll have any issues if everyone else is using the same part.
yeah its weird, i mean it covers the coil it just doesnt seem to sit right i thought it would just sit sort of easily on the top
__________________
2005 4R LIMITED V8
FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W&TRD RIMS/BILSTEIN 5100&FJ COILS/VOLANT CAI
Bernardchan96 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 05:08 PM #752
Drift Monkey's Avatar
Drift Monkey Drift Monkey is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 512
Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough
Drift Monkey Drift Monkey is online now
Member
Drift Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 512
Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough
@Crikeymike

I currently have C59-314/GS59-221 front, C59-505/GS59-705 rear and plan on adding maybe ~100-170lbs (hybrid steel front bumper with and without possible future winch) and ~175lbs (rear steel tube bumper + swing out + wheel/tire), and ~110lbs sliders, and mayybe 53lbs for skid plates at some point (all weights on the slightly generous side to help estimate). I'm assuming I will have some sort of sag here so I was wondering which springs (in any?) you think would match well here? I'd like to retain at least around 2" front and 1" rear clearance at worst.

Thanks as always Mike!
__________________
2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8 4WD

Last edited by Drift Monkey; 05-23-2020 at 05:22 PM.
Drift Monkey is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 11:12 AM #753
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Monkey View Post
@Crikeymike

I currently have C59-314/GS59-221 front, C59-505/GS59-705 rear and plan on adding maybe ~100-170lbs (hybrid steel front bumper with and without possible future winch) and ~175lbs (rear steel tube bumper + swing out + wheel/tire), and ~110lbs sliders, and mayybe 53lbs for skid plates at some point (all weights on the slightly generous side to help estimate). I'm assuming I will have some sort of sag here so I was wondering which springs (in any?) you think would match well here? I'd like to retain at least around 2" front and 1" rear clearance at worst.

Thanks as always Mike!
Hey bud,

So the front will probably come down 1/2"-3/4" with that weight. I'd suggest C59-352 to bring it up to where it is now with the weight to the 2" mark. It wouldn't be a bad idea to add the weight, see how much it drops and how it rides, then compensate after. If it's only the bumper, you could just add 1/4" spacers to both struts to add 1/2" lift if you like the way it rides still.

For the rear, I don't have heavy rate 1" coils. You can use 2" coils and with the calculated weight have them sit at about 1" of lift, but you're not getting the proper spring rate to support that weight and leverage off the rear end. The minimum rear coil I'd suggest with that weight is the C59-327. But if you wanted to try and shoot closer to the 1" mark, then use C59-325 and have it squat down with that rear bumper and swing out weight. Keep in mind the spare wheel and tire can easily be 40-50LBS or more too.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC - Use coupon code "DOBS1953" for Dobinsons Discount
Dobinsons Facebook Group | Youtube Channel | Email Directly
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Miami. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 02:59 PM #754
Drift Monkey's Avatar
Drift Monkey Drift Monkey is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 512
Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough
Drift Monkey Drift Monkey is online now
Member
Drift Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 512
Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
Hey bud,

So the front will probably come down 1/2"-3/4" with that weight. I'd suggest C59-352 to bring it up to where it is now with the weight to the 2" mark. It wouldn't be a bad idea to add the weight, see how much it drops and how it rides, then compensate after. If it's only the bumper, you could just add 1/4" spacers to both struts to add 1/2" lift if you like the way it rides still.

For the rear, I don't have heavy rate 1" coils. You can use 2" coils and with the calculated weight have them sit at about 1" of lift, but you're not getting the proper spring rate to support that weight and leverage off the rear end. The minimum rear coil I'd suggest with that weight is the C59-327. But if you wanted to try and shoot closer to the 1" mark, then use C59-325 and have it squat down with that rear bumper and swing out weight. Keep in mind the spare wheel and tire can easily be 40-50LBS or more too.
@Crikeymike

Thanks for the approx drop numbers - surprised the drop would be that much in the front considering I chose the lightest components possible (90lb bumper). I guess I could do sit on the existing bumper since that's how much weight I'll be adding (with a winch - and I still probably weigh more) . I had thought about the spacers too - it's a possibility but I didn't want to compromise ride quality - if any. It seems like the 314s and the 352s might net me the same actual height with the 314s being softer but much longer and the 352s being shorter but thicker. I'll have to play with this I guess.

For the rear, it's not that I want 1" coils, it's more about keeping my current proportions. My current ride height (2.5/1.5) is just about perfect for me and I was trying to retain that - I want to try to balance my lift out accounting for all the new weight. The 327s might the the ticket here - I'd rather have it ride correctly. I'm guessing the sliders could mostly be added to the rear weight, so the total would likely be somewhere ~285lbs (plus any tools/gear) - so the 327's max holding being around 400lbs would probably be helpful. The 329s would probably not ride right (looks like 600lbs constant load on the low end) - hopefully the 327 would still be ok for the times I'm actually carrying a load in addition to the constant load - a 1/2" drop during those times wouldn't be too bad. Hmmmm...now I'm weighing between 327 and 329 rear...ride compliance is king for me.

I was also curious if the variable springs (675V/677V) would work with my current shocks? ~.5" more lift but perhaps it would ride better? Might lift the rear end too high though - not that I'm super against a little lift back there - just want to keep her level. I'm having a feeling I shoulda just went LT to begin with now...

I've estimated the rear weight with the wheel/tire mounted (~90lbs) in mind and tried to account for removing the stock spare/V8 towing hitch and adding in tubing/new lighter style hitch and swing out (doesn't weigh nearly as much as a full plate).

Thanks for all the input Mike!
__________________
2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8 4WD

Last edited by Drift Monkey; 05-24-2020 at 05:52 PM.
Drift Monkey is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 01:45 PM #755
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Monkey View Post
@Crikeymike

Thanks for the approx drop numbers - surprised the drop would be that much in the front considering I chose the lightest components possible (90lb bumper). I guess I could do sit on the existing bumper since that's how much weight I'll be adding (with a winch - and I still probably weigh more) . I had thought about the spacers too - it's a possibility but I didn't want to compromise ride quality - if any. It seems like the 314s and the 352s might net me the same actual height with the 314s being softer but much longer and the 352s being shorter but thicker. I'll have to play with this I guess.

For the rear, it's not that I want 1" coils, it's more about keeping my current proportions. My current ride height (2.5/1.5) is just about perfect for me and I was trying to retain that - I want to try to balance my lift out accounting for all the new weight. The 327s might the the ticket here - I'd rather have it ride correctly. I'm guessing the sliders could mostly be added to the rear weight, so the total would likely be somewhere ~285lbs (plus any tools/gear) - so the 327's max holding being around 400lbs would probably be helpful. The 329s would probably not ride right (looks like 600lbs constant load on the low end) - hopefully the 327 would still be ok for the times I'm actually carrying a load in addition to the constant load - a 1/2" drop during those times wouldn't be too bad. Hmmmm...now I'm weighing between 327 and 329 rear...ride compliance is king for me.

I was also curious if the variable springs (675V/677V) would work with my current shocks? ~.5" more lift but perhaps it would ride better? Might lift the rear end too high though - not that I'm super against a little lift back there - just want to keep her level. I'm having a feeling I shoulda just went LT to begin with now...

I've estimated the rear weight with the wheel/tire mounted (~90lbs) in mind and tried to account for removing the stock spare/V8 towing hitch and adding in tubing/new lighter style hitch and swing out (doesn't weigh nearly as much as a full plate).

Thanks for all the input Mike!
If you only do a 90lb bumper ONLY, then it won't drop that much. Better to add the weight and compensate with suspension changes after it's done so you can see what happens when you add the weight. What you have now will "hold" the weight up but it will of course lose some height.

The 3" lift rear springs will give you factory rake again, so it doesn't sound like that's a good option. The 327's would be more ideal. 675V's are a pretty soft final rate, so not good for what weight you'll be adding.

Sliders are perfectly balanced front and rear. At least that's how they should be made for the most part.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC - Use coupon code "DOBS1953" for Dobinsons Discount
Dobinsons Facebook Group | Youtube Channel | Email Directly
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Miami. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:20 PM #756
Drift Monkey's Avatar
Drift Monkey Drift Monkey is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 512
Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough
Drift Monkey Drift Monkey is online now
Member
Drift Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 512
Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
If you only do a 90lb bumper ONLY, then it won't drop that much. Better to add the weight and compensate with suspension changes after it's done so you can see what happens when you add the weight. What you have now will "hold" the weight up but it will of course lose some height.

The 3" lift rear springs will give you factory rake again, so it doesn't sound like that's a good option. The 327's would be more ideal. 675V's are a pretty soft final rate, so not good for what weight you'll be adding.

Sliders are perfectly balanced front and rear. At least that's how they should be made for the most part.
Thanks for the input Mike, I definitely will be adding the weight before messing with the suspension while anticipating needing the 327s rear.

Another quick question, I have massive rear lean towards the driver side, would the C59-727 versions he helpful? I noticed that they are 415mm/430mm length which would be useful for me, albeit slightly longer than the 327s at 410mm/410mm.
__________________
2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8 4WD
Drift Monkey is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:49 PM #757
Ebolavirus6 Ebolavirus6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 32
Real Name: Tyler
Ebolavirus6 is on a distinguished road
Ebolavirus6 Ebolavirus6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 32
Real Name: Tyler
Ebolavirus6 is on a distinguished road
does anyone have hub to fender measurements of the C59-300, C59-302, C59-505 and C59-599?

TIA!
Ebolavirus6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:58 PM #758
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Monkey View Post
Another quick question, I have massive rear lean towards the driver side, would the C59-727 versions he helpful? I noticed that they are 415mm/430mm length which would be useful for me, albeit slightly longer than the 327s at 410mm/410mm.
Yeah, you could use those and maybe still need the 15mm spacer on the taller side coil too if your lean is extreme.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC - Use coupon code "DOBS1953" for Dobinsons Discount
Dobinsons Facebook Group | Youtube Channel | Email Directly
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Miami. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:27 PM #759
andreylights andreylights is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 173
andreylights will become famous soon enough
andreylights andreylights is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 173
andreylights will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolavirus6 View Post
does anyone have hub to fender measurements of the C59-300, C59-302, C59-505 and C59-599?

TIA!
https://www.toyota-4runner.org/3489360-post746.html
__________________
07 SE V6, Front: Dobinsons LT GS59-220 + C59-302 w/ ICON UCAs;
Rear: GS59-575 + C59-677V w/ ICON Trailing Arms; PCK;
255/80r17 Falken AT3W; Coastal-Offroad bumper;
andreylights is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:38 PM #760
Ebolavirus6 Ebolavirus6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 32
Real Name: Tyler
Ebolavirus6 is on a distinguished road
Ebolavirus6 Ebolavirus6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 32
Real Name: Tyler
Ebolavirus6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreylights View Post
Those numbers are insane. Im on stock suspension with a daystar 1'' puck up front. fronts are 20.5'' and rears are 21''
Ebolavirus6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:53 PM #761
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolavirus6 View Post
Those numbers are insane. Im on stock suspension with a daystar 1'' puck up front. fronts are 20.5'' and rears are 21''
I saw that too, his numbers were huge.

Stock should be ~20" and ~22" when they were new, right around the same as a 5th Gen 4Runner are.

So add the lift height to those and that's what they should be sitting at. (22", 22.5", 23", up front, etc)
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC - Use coupon code "DOBS1953" for Dobinsons Discount
Dobinsons Facebook Group | Youtube Channel | Email Directly
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Miami. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 05:10 PM #762
Ebolavirus6 Ebolavirus6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 32
Real Name: Tyler
Ebolavirus6 is on a distinguished road
Ebolavirus6 Ebolavirus6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 32
Real Name: Tyler
Ebolavirus6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
I saw that too, his numbers were huge.

Stock should be ~20" and ~22" when they were new, right around the same as a 5th Gen 4Runner are.

So add the lift height to those and that's what they should be sitting at. (22", 22.5", 23", up front, etc)
How much lean should I be correcting for?
Ebolavirus6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 05:12 PM #763
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolavirus6 View Post
How much lean should I be correcting for?
It depends, some lean a lot more than others. I'd suggest front and rear spacers on most of them (1/4" spacer up front and 1/2" on the rear), but you can check how it sits now and if it has any lean it will get more lean with a lift.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC - Use coupon code "DOBS1953" for Dobinsons Discount
Dobinsons Facebook Group | Youtube Channel | Email Directly
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Miami. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 06:37 PM #764
andreylights andreylights is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 173
andreylights will become famous soon enough
andreylights andreylights is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 173
andreylights will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
I saw that too, his numbers were huge.

Stock should be ~20" and ~22" when they were new, right around the same as a 5th Gen 4Runner are.

So add the lift height to those and that's what they should be sitting at. (22", 22.5", 23", up front, etc)
Do you think there is something wrong with my shocks then? Because its already the second set of Dobs springs (first being 350 and it had the same exact number (24")). The second set I have now is 302 and I am still sitting at the same ish height, except the ride is not as harsh, but still very harsh.
__________________
07 SE V6, Front: Dobinsons LT GS59-220 + C59-302 w/ ICON UCAs;
Rear: GS59-575 + C59-677V w/ ICON Trailing Arms; PCK;
255/80r17 Falken AT3W; Coastal-Offroad bumper;
andreylights is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 06:44 PM #765
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 1,317
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light Crikeymike is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreylights View Post
Do you think there is something wrong with my shocks then? Because its already the second set of Dobs springs (first being 350 and it had the same exact number (24")). The second set I have now is 302 and I am still sitting at the same ish height, except the ride is not as harsh, but still very harsh.
302 with GS59-220 on a stock weight 4x4 V6 should be about 3.5" of lift.

Is yours a 4x4?

302's and 350's have the same loaded ride height, so they should be the same height just not as firm.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC - Use coupon code "DOBS1953" for Dobinsons Discount
Dobinsons Facebook Group | Youtube Channel | Email Directly
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Miami. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dobinsons 5th Gen T4R Suspension options - lots of choices Crikeymike 5th gen T4Rs 2370 Today 02:33 PM
Dobinsons 2016 4Runner Trail Build Crikeymike 5th gen T4Rs 43 10-04-2018 12:43 AM
4th Gen Suspension Options/FAQ snivilous 4th Gen T4Rs 0 11-30-2013 10:57 PM
Dobinsons Lift Kit albertomc 4th Gen T4Rs 0 03-01-2013 12:06 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020