User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2022, 01:48 PM #1
zguy1's Avatar
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
zguy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
V6 engine replacement vs head gasket repair ???

Hi everyone.

About a week ago I found out that my 2008 V6 with around 296k miles has a blown head gasket. I noticed that I was loosing coolant over the past few months. Aside from the coolant loss, the truck seemed to run fine no noticeable issues or codes. I could not find a drop of coolant anywhere on the truck except for a single spot of crust near the thermostat housing. I confirmed the head gasket leak by pressurizing the cooling system and proceeded to look in each of the cylinders for coolant leaking in with an inspection camera. Both cylinders 6 and 4 are leaking.

At this point it looks like I have several options...
1) Sell the truck as is
2) Fix the head gaskets
3) Replace the motor with a used one.

I am almost tempted to try option 2 myself. However, I am pretty sure this is the most labor intensive option. Option 3 is probably the most expensive but possibly least riskiest option if a good used motor can be had. Option 3 is probably not possible for me to do simply for not having a lift or hoist.


I would like to hear what what you guys have to say...



EDITED: 12/28/22
- I ended up replacing the head gaskets. See post #135 for a summary of information, parts and tools that I used for this repair.

Last edited by zguy1; 06-16-2023 at 06:46 PM.
zguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 02:40 PM #2
daprotege5 daprotege5 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Altamonte Springs
Posts: 241
daprotege5 will become famous soon enough daprotege5 will become famous soon enough
daprotege5 daprotege5 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Altamonte Springs
Posts: 241
daprotege5 will become famous soon enough daprotege5 will become famous soon enough
if you can wrench the head gasket job is pretty straight forward. alot of detail but simple cause theirs plenty of room compared to most cars. If you've had it for a while and know what condition you've kept the motor in why not just replace the head gaskets on this one, instead of finding something you have no clue what kind of conditon previous owner treated it.
daprotege5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 08:30 AM #3
zguy1's Avatar
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
zguy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by daprotege5 View Post
if you can wrench the head gasket job is pretty straight forward. alot of detail but simple cause theirs plenty of room compared to most cars. If you've had it for a while and know what condition you've kept the motor in why not just replace the head gaskets on this one, instead of finding something you have no clue what kind of conditon previous owner treated it.
I have considered doing this myself but wasnít sure what was best choice. I can wrench but this will be probably the most detailed job I have ever taken on.

Even if I take this on, what other things should I check or change while in there?

I was also wondering about my strategy for the exhaust manifolds. I assume I should leave them bolted to the heads until they are out of the car to avoid breaking a stud due to rust issues?

Also, should I get the heads checked by a machine shop? Should I replace any seals or have them cleaned?

Thanks
zguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 10:43 AM #4
phatcheeks's Avatar
phatcheeks phatcheeks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 380
phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough
phatcheeks phatcheeks is offline
Member
phatcheeks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 380
phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zguy1 View Post
I have considered doing this myself but wasnít sure what was best choice. I can wrench but this will be probably the most detailed job I have ever taken on.

Even if I take this on, what other things should I check or change while in there?

I was also wondering about my strategy for the exhaust manifolds. I assume I should leave them bolted to the heads until they are out of the car to avoid breaking a stud due to rust issues?

Also, should I get the heads checked by a machine shop? Should I replace any seals or have them cleaned?

Thanks
At your mileage since you are opening everything up I would change all seals and even replace the timing chains. Its a good idea to get the heads machined as well since its out already.
I was going to do this on mine as well and purchased all the parts and tools needed but with a 1.5 year old and me needing my car everyday I found a local mechanic who works out his garage to do it for 2k which I thought was a good deal considering the amount of work that goes into it.

Check out this video. Its almost a step by step on how to do it. There are also lots of videos on the 1grfe motor on youtube.

2006 Toyota Tundra 1GR-FE 4.0 COMPLETE HEAD GASKET REPLACEMENT STEP BY STEP 209-305-1672 - YouTube
__________________
04 V6 4x4. Eibach Pro Truck Shocks, OME 885, Icon 2" Springs. JBA UCA. 255/75/17 Kenda Klever AT/2. Spartan rear locker(removed). PCK. Hidden Winch
phatcheeks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 11:13 AM #5
rumfoord's Avatar
rumfoord rumfoord is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 75
rumfoord is on a distinguished road
rumfoord rumfoord is offline
Member
rumfoord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 75
rumfoord is on a distinguished road
Had this happen a few years ago and had the same thoughts, went with number 2 and had the head gaskets replaced by a shop, also had it machined (probably a good idea).

Trying to sell it in that condition I just figured would be tough and didn't want to deal with that or being underhanded by sticking someone with that issue.

Engine replacement is a little scary as you could end up encountering the same issue or even others.

I know the vehicle was well maintained and really liked it so figured was the most logical choice for me. Was a good chunk of change but have not once regretted the decision and still love driving the vehicle.
rumfoord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 04:40 PM #6
zguy1's Avatar
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
zguy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcheeks View Post
At your mileage since you are opening everything up I would change all seals and even replace the timing chains. Its a good idea to get the heads machined as well since its out already.
I was going to do this on mine as well and purchased all the parts and tools needed but with a 1.5 year old and me needing my car everyday I found a local mechanic who works out his garage to do it for 2k which I thought was a good deal considering the amount of work that goes into it.

Check out this video. Its almost a step by step on how to do it. There are also lots of videos on the 1grfe motor on youtube.

2006 Toyota Tundra 1GR-FE 4.0 COMPLETE HEAD GASKET REPLACEMENT STEP BY STEP 209-305-1672 - YouTube
Thanks, I found this video a few days ago. It's the best one I found so far. I am still wondering what special tools are needed if any. I am not looking forward to sealing the timing cover or the front part of the oil pan since I would not be removing it. I am also wondering if installing the cams are tricky in practice as I have never done that before.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rumfoord View Post
Had this happen a few years ago and had the same thoughts, went with number 2 and had the head gaskets replaced by a shop, also had it machined (probably a good idea).

Trying to sell it in that condition I just figured would be tough and didn't want to deal with that or being underhanded by sticking someone with that issue.

Engine replacement is a little scary as you could end up encountering the same issue or even others.

I know the vehicle was well maintained and really liked it so figured was the most logical choice for me. Was a good chunk of change but have not once regretted the decision and still love driving the vehicle.
I am in the Chicagoland area and would need to find a good or trust worthy machine shop to bring the heads to if I decide to get them checked. I would like to buy a newer 4Runner but I am not in a position to do that this year. My next one will be a 5th get TRD pro in green if I can find one for the right price.
zguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 06:17 PM #7
lidstrom lidstrom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 17
lidstrom is on a distinguished road
lidstrom lidstrom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 17
lidstrom is on a distinguished road
I did this about 2 years ago, all by myself as someone isnít super techy.

The hardest part was definitely installing the timing cover, there is an o-ring on the bottom that falls out super easy. Would recommend installing a little bit of gasket maker on that o-ring and letting it dry before doing the whole thing.

The cams werenít too difficult. I left the top chains on and lifted both sets of cams off, preventing misalignment. Just have to keep track of the buckets, they need to go back on the correct spot.

Only other recommendation is to keep the exhaust headers on when you take off the heads, just disconnect the pipes down stream. This allowed me to heat up the header nuts, I didnít break a single one.

The only special tool you need is the head bolt tool: https://a.co/d/dy0d6A6

I would consider getting one of the flexible head radiator clamp tools:
https://a.co/d/d6EUkHI

Parts:
Water pump: More Information for AISIN WPT802
Gasket kit: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F272981676847
Toyota FIPG: Amazon.com: Genuine Seal Packing (FIPG) 103 Liquid Oil Pan gasket 0029500103 : Automotive
Head bolts (x16): #90910-02162

Hereís a dump of what I used / needed when I did it:
New member - need help!!!! - p304 misfire
Timing chain stretch: '07 4Runner
https://youtu.be/pIbeoMpGxEc
https://youtu.be/UR50da0sDOc
head gasket repair photos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGq72QGa-Bk
http://4runnerclub.com/i/4r_files/fs...reassembly.pdf
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t
lidstrom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 01:30 PM #8
zguy1's Avatar
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
zguy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lidstrom View Post
I did this about 2 years ago, all by myself as someone isnít super techy.

The hardest part was definitely installing the timing cover, there is an o-ring on the bottom that falls out super easy. Would recommend installing a little bit of gasket maker on that o-ring and letting it dry before doing the whole thing.

The cams werenít too difficult. I left the top chains on and lifted both sets of cams off, preventing misalignment. Just have to keep track of the buckets, they need to go back on the correct spot.

Only other recommendation is to keep the exhaust headers on when you take off the heads, just disconnect the pipes down stream. This allowed me to heat up the header nuts, I didnít break a single one.

The only special tool you need is the head bolt tool: https://a.co/d/dy0d6A6

I would consider getting one of the flexible head radiator clamp tools:
https://a.co/d/d6EUkHI

Parts:
Water pump: More Information for AISIN WPT802
Gasket kit: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F272981676847
Toyota FIPG: Amazon.com: Genuine Seal Packing (FIPG) 103 Liquid Oil Pan gasket 0029500103 : Automotive
Head bolts (x16): #90910-02162

Hereís a dump of what I used / needed when I did it:
New member - need help!!!! - p304 misfire
Timing chain stretch: '07 4Runner
https://youtu.be/pIbeoMpGxEc
https://youtu.be/UR50da0sDOc
head gasket repair photos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGq72QGa-Bk
http://4runnerclub.com/i/4r_files/fs...reassembly.pdf
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t

Sorry for the delay in responding. I wanted to look at all of the information that everyone has provided so far before asking more questions. I really think I am going to tackle this job.

It seems like some folks suggest replacing the timing chain but I might just disassemble the motor first before changing any chains, guides or tensioners. I am guessing this is debatable.

Some of the links attached in the prior post are no longer active but I the rest were very helpful.

I plan on removing on cams together to avoid removing the bolts from the cams themselves as those seem to be very tight.

The following items I am still a little unsure about.

1) Head bolt tool
- I found the CTA tools head bolt tool but I want to be sure that will fit well as I do not want to round out any head bolts. Any reason not to use this one? Anyone use the Toyota tool, 09013-7C310?

2) Gasket sealer
- Regarding sealing the front timing cover and front part of the oil pan. Is the Toyota FIPG sufficient for both?

3) Replacement head gaskets and seals for timing cover and oil pickup
- Are all of these gaskets part of one kit? If so, does anyone have a part number handy?

4) Head studs
- It seems like the consensus is to replace them. I plan to just go with the OEM ones.

5) Checking heads
- My goal is to find a reputable local machine shop here in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Once I do, am I just asking for them to check and clean up with heads or do I need to be more specific in what I want? Also, should I attempt to remove the exhaust manifolds prior to bringing them to he machine shop or should I have them do it? I am in a rust belt state.

6) Water pump and thermostat
- I will most likely replace these but will wait for disassembly to check first. I will most likely use the ASIN version for both from Rock Auto.

7) Valve adjustment and check
- Is this a concern? If the machine shop does clean up and resurface the heads will this cause an issue with clearance?

thanks!
zguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 01:52 PM #9
phatcheeks's Avatar
phatcheeks phatcheeks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 380
phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough
phatcheeks phatcheeks is offline
Member
phatcheeks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 380
phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough phatcheeks is a jewel in the rough
1) Head bolt tool
- I found the CTA tools head bolt tool but I want to be sure that will fit well as I do not want to round out any head bolts. Any reason not to use this one? Anyone use the Toyota tool, 09013-7C310?
I used the snap-on version. Just make sure its a good quality tool because those bolts are on tight. Id use either toyota or snap on. Not sure about CTA quality.

2) Gasket sealer
- Regarding sealing the front timing cover and front part of the oil pan. Is the Toyota FIPG sufficient for both?
I believe its the same. Aisin sells a FIGP which i believe is the same as the toyota one. Its good for timing cover and valve cover.

3) Replacement head gaskets and seals for timing cover and oil pickup
- Are all of these gaskets part of one kit? If so, does anyone have a part number handy?
04112-31720 is what I used.


4) Head studs
- It seems like the consensus is to replace them. I plan to just go with the OEM ones.
I used fel-pro but OEM is always the best.
__________________
04 V6 4x4. Eibach Pro Truck Shocks, OME 885, Icon 2" Springs. JBA UCA. 255/75/17 Kenda Klever AT/2. Spartan rear locker(removed). PCK. Hidden Winch
phatcheeks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 03:51 PM #10
zguy1's Avatar
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
zguy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcheeks View Post
1) Head bolt tool
- I found the CTA tools head bolt tool but I want to be sure that will fit well as I do not want to round out any head bolts. Any reason not to use this one? Anyone use the Toyota tool, 09013-7C310?
I used the snap-on version. Just make sure its a good quality tool because those bolts are on tight. Id use either toyota or snap on. Not sure about CTA quality.

2) Gasket sealer
- Regarding sealing the front timing cover and front part of the oil pan. Is the Toyota FIPG sufficient for both?
I believe its the same. Aisin sells a FIGP which i believe is the same as the toyota one. Its good for timing cover and valve cover.

3) Replacement head gaskets and seals for timing cover and oil pickup
- Are all of these gaskets part of one kit? If so, does anyone have a part number handy?
04112-31720 is what I used.


4) Head studs
- It seems like the consensus is to replace them. I plan to just go with the OEM ones.
I used fel-pro but OEM is always the best.

Thanks for the info! I was looking at the service manual and it mentions using seal packing when installing the new head gasket. Unless I am missing something, I don't recall that being mentioned in any videos or threads that I read. Am I missing something?

1GR-FE ENGINE MECHANICAL – CYLINDER HEAD

Last edited by zguy1; 10-13-2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: missing link
zguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 09:27 AM #11
daprotege5 daprotege5 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Altamonte Springs
Posts: 241
daprotege5 will become famous soon enough daprotege5 will become famous soon enough
daprotege5 daprotege5 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Altamonte Springs
Posts: 241
daprotege5 will become famous soon enough daprotege5 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zguy1 View Post
Thanks for the info! I was looking at the service manual and it mentions using seal packing when installing the new head gasket. Unless I am missing something, I don't recall that being mentioned in any videos or threads that I read. Am I missing something?

1GR-FE ENGINE MECHANICAL Ė CYLINDER HEAD
on some info it says to put a little on the front where the cams lay, but most people don't. i didn't when i installed my new engine.
daprotege5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 09:33 AM #12
lidstrom lidstrom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 17
lidstrom is on a distinguished road
lidstrom lidstrom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 17
lidstrom is on a distinguished road
I used the exact same Toyota FIPG on the head gasket as I did the timing cover. You arenít doing the whole gasket, itís just a tiny bit towards the front on both sides.

Here is the gasket kit I used. Had everything that was needed plus some small extras.
2003-2009 Toyota Valve Grind Gasket Kit 04112-31720 | Toyota Parts

The gasket kit comes with valve seals, which I had the shop replace and the total with the clean, resurface, and valve seals came to $318. Who knows if it was needed but I did it anyways.

I was able to get the headers off no issue after soaking them in pb-blaster and then some heat. I didnít attempt without any of that, so who knows if it was needed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lidstrom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 01:50 PM #13
zguy1's Avatar
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
zguy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lidstrom View Post
I used the exact same Toyota FIPG on the head gasket as I did the timing cover. You arenít doing the whole gasket, itís just a tiny bit towards the front on both sides.

Here is the gasket kit I used. Had everything that was needed plus some small extras.
2003-2009 Toyota Valve Grind Gasket Kit 04112-31720 | Toyota Parts

The gasket kit comes with valve seals, which I had the shop replace and the total with the clean, resurface, and valve seals came to $318. Who knows if it was needed but I did it anyways.

I was able to get the headers off no issue after soaking them in pb-blaster and then some heat. I didnít attempt without any of that, so who knows if it was needed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. That helps. I checked my local dealer and the kit is over $400. I've decided to just replace the head gaskets and seals when doing the job. Plus new head bolts. I do not plan to touch the chains, tensioners or anything else unless something looks problematic once I get everything apart. I will replace the water pump and thermostat when putting everything back together. I also spoke to a Toyota tech at my local dealer and he said they would only replace the gaskets and head bolts plus reseal everything. He said with that kind of mileage he wouldn't change anything else that wasn't broke. He actually recommended replacing the motor instead of doing the head gaskets. Since I plan to do the work myself I will give the head gaskets a try.

I still need to find a local reputable shop here in the Chicagoland area. I plan to call a local Corvette speed shop on Monday and see if they can recommend a place.
zguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 03:32 PM #14
gaber6 gaber6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Ohio
Posts: 580
gaber6 has a spectacular aura about gaber6 has a spectacular aura about
gaber6 gaber6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Ohio
Posts: 580
gaber6 has a spectacular aura about gaber6 has a spectacular aura about
Option 2 for sure.

I did mine at 150k miles and is now at 225 with no problem other than the generic water pump and thermostat that just failed last month in 115 degree heat. I went oem this time.

All OEM parts except one cam timing sensor on one bank that I broke on install and it's holding up.

Be very careful to clean out the head bolts to seat the tool and you'll be fine. I almost rounded one.

I kept my original chain and guides as my engine looked new inside and it all still lined up exactly.

I used AutoZone.com for the repair manuals and torque specs and YouTube for other ideas.

Consider getting a new exhaust manifold with cats if you are going this far and plan on keeping it for another 200k miles.

Best of luck!
gaber6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 10:03 PM #15
zguy1's Avatar
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
zguy1 zguy1 is offline
Member
zguy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 343
zguy1 has a spectacular aura about zguy1 has a spectacular aura about
I appreciate all the information from everyone so far. It's been helpful.

I started working on the truck yesterday evening. I am moving pretty slow so far. I am working on the intake and I am having a hard time with several of the connectors in back of the intake. All of the electrical connections, vacuum lines and bolts are out. I'm just fighting these remaining two connectors in the back. I'm just tempted to break them.

Here is one of the clips...
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is the other one. I believe there was one similar to this type that I removed already and that one separated where the arrow labeled as "1" is pointing too.


I took a screenshot of one of the videos I am referencing but they don't mention how to remove those.


My FSM doesn't even mention those connections. I wonder if I just have a crappy one.


UPDATE: I was able to get the intake off. Ended up breaking the big plastic clip in the 1st picture that hold the two heater hoses.

Last edited by zguy1; 10-20-2022 at 12:28 AM. Reason: UPDATE
zguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coolant , engine , gasket , head , replacement

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Head Gasket Repair - or Not woodman60 4th Gen T4Rs 12 10-30-2022 08:37 AM
Repair head gasket, replace engine, or replace truck? backcountrylimo 3rd gen T4Rs 31 10-01-2020 12:45 PM
Head Gasket repair shadowdude22 Classic T4Rs 10 06-03-2016 05:58 PM
head gasket repair leads to piston through head theresa4586 3rd gen T4Rs 37 03-20-2013 01:20 AM
Head Gasket repair KingJerd Classic T4Rs 5 04-11-2009 05:59 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020