View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Canada 4 Runner is on a distinguished road

Canada 4 Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada 4 Runner View Post
I have a 2003 Toyota 4 Runner Limited. a couple of days ago, VSC TRAC + VSC Off & Engine Lights all came ON at the same time.

I live in Canada and it is pretty cold, but I have used this same car the whole past winter without issues.

I have replaced my tires about a month ago, but it was fine right after that..

I have read many of the threads, and they are useful, but is there anyone who could help me with what should be done to this specific case (3 lights!!).
I had VSC Off + VSC TRAC + CEL (Check Engine Light) ON.

I disconnected the +ve terminal of the battery over night and this morning reconnected it and all lights are gone.

I drove the vehicle for more than 1 Hour and no lights came ON. I checked the Traction and it is working as well as the ABS.

I will drive it for another day or two and see what happens. I may take it to my mechanic to have him look at it as well.

This site is so helpful.. Thanks all for sharing your experience.
Canada 4 Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote