Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:51 PM

Asmara is on a distinguished road

Asmara is on a distinguished road
No Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 004Gunner View Post
I'm not going to say but write ups are always better with pics. I don't think John's is in the General section DIY Write Up sticky so one of you guys should make a nice one and link it up there.
I'll put some pics up tomorrow. I only didn't because there are so many others out there and they are all basically identical but if it will help, it's easy to get back in there. Only 2 bolts and two screws and the whole thing comes apart.
I also didn't want to take away from the great effort by JohnD90.
Installed Mods: Spoiler, HIR bulbs, Kenwood DNX6960 Nav, Back Window Up with Remote Mod, Rear Camera, LED Tails, Key Reminder Disable, OEM Automatic Headlights, Rear USB Ports, Seat Heaters, Aftermarket Third Row, Heated Side View Mirror
Locations: VA
Asmara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote