Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:06 PM

4RunnerStunner is on a distinguished road

4RunnerStunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstutz101 View Post
I dont believe I have the xreas. From the sounds of it I wouldnt keep it if I did. Im looking for something thats as good as oem. Thinking about giving Meineke a call to get an estimate. Ive never kept a vehicle long enough to need new shocks so I have no idea what to expect them to cost.
Some people don't know that their shocks only last about 50,000 miles before they need to be changed. I found this out with my 99 Maxima that I no longer have. They may be different with Trucks, but I know I need to replace the ones on my T4R, as it has over 71,000 miles on it.