Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 11:36 PM

pants is on a distinguished road

pants is on a distinguished road
YNo, has yours always been like that or did it happen after a certain event, or shift?

Mine worked perfectly until very recently. Over the last few months it was getting difficult to make that last shift into "low." I would have to force it, gently but it didn't want to go. It was definitely resistance right there in the shifter arm.

One time i was heading down a large hill and it stuck again when trying to shift into low so i forced it a little and it freed up. I could hear a sound as if some plastic thing had jumped its track, since then it's been in this state.

the good part of it is that it shifts into low quite easily now ;)

after looking at it today though i don't know what's wrong with it. i bet if i was able to examine one that was in working order for about 10 minutes i could figure out what was wrong though..
pants is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote