Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:20 PM

V-bOnE is on a distinguished road

V-bOnE is on a distinguished road
Angry VSC TRAC, VSC OFF, and ABS on ONLY when headlights on?!?!?!

I'm hoping someone can help...I get all three lights, but ONLY when the headlights are turned on. In fact, it only takes turing the parking lamps on to trigger the lights. I did do the ZPC last night, and in fact the lights cleared...but then this morning as soon as I turned the headlights on, there were the lights to greet me. Anyone got any ideas? Please help!!!
K&N Filter, Borla Exhaust, Jaos Aura Grille, PowderCoat Black Tundra/Sequoia 17's, DRL, XD5 hi/lo and fogs, LED Parking Lights, Westin Safari Bar w/PIAA 525s, JDM Heads and Tails w/LED Tail/Brakes, LED Rear Bumper Fogs, Manik Nerf Bars, Debadge, Alpine HU w/iPod Control and Bluetooth, JL Stealthbox w/ JL 250/1 Amp, Euro Wheelskin, Driver Assist Handle, LED Interiors, Japan Trash Bag, JDM Pen and Coin Holders, X-SP Leather Seats, Seat Heaters
V-bOnE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote