Thread: New Vids
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 11:10 AM

BrianLSU is on a distinguished road

BrianLSU is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 453030 View Post
Consumer Reports Cars Blog: Test complete: 2010 Toyota 4Runner

I tested an SR5 and it is hard to argue with the "buoyant" criticism. I much prefer the Trail ride w/ KDSS.
My Limited doesn't do that either, and the leveling kit seems to stem the nose dive thing too. But they tested an SR5.

Sure, they can knit pick, they should. But to say there are better off-road based SUV's in the market.... Go ahead honey, show me. Misaligned presets come in dead last compared to reliability, mechanical build quality and resale. A better off-road based, midsized SUV does not exist in the market, period.

Also, if memory serves, Consumer Reports have never liked the "truck" based 4Runner. The love always comes later after long-term owner feedback and reliability stats compared to other like vehicles.

Funny too, I just watched their GX460 review and there's the "truck" based thing again. You can turn it into a drinking game, "you have to drink every time they say truck". WTF, they seem to want everyone to favor car based "SUV's" instead. If I wanted a damn car, I would have looked at cars, test the vehicles for what they are indented for Consumer Reports not for what your limp wristed testers would rather see us purchase.

Last edited by BrianLSU; 05-25-2010 at 11:28 AM.
BrianLSU is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote