Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:09 AM

Dirt4dinner is an unknown quantity at this point

Dirt4dinner is an unknown quantity at this point
I am so confused now....I just went and tore the dash apart to get to my clock and found that there is NO wires going to the back of my clock at all. There is a 4 pin receptical on the back of the clock...but the freakin' wires aren't there to plug into it!

I don't remember ever tucking them away during my stereo install. Are they bundled up with tape along with the other wires going to that center piece of dash trim (the power back window switch, hazard button and a couple others...defrost maybe, I don't remember now)? There is white tape around that bundle of wires, and it doesn't look like they have ever been untaped.

Weird....

Dirt4dinner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote