Thread: New Vids
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:54 AM

453030 is on a distinguished road

453030 is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=harper7;586086]We stopped in Canyonlands National Park on our way up to Moab from the Grand Canyon.Here are some videos my 11 year old daughter shot yesterday at Elephant Hill trail in Canyonlands National Park about 75 miles SW of Moab. My other daughter was manning the Nikon with penty of great pics too.Off to the Top of the World and the Arches today in Moab.

These were shot right at the beginning going over and down into the Canyon. The trail we went on was 32 miles long with unbelievable scenary and plenty of other tough places ,like SOB hill,and highly recommended. I aired the BFG KM2's down to only 30psi from my usual 40psi and had no troubles as they stuck like glue.The fun part was going back over Elephant Hill ,right at dusk the same way we came in.

There are 8 videos,4 going up and over and 4 going down the other side, but I'm just embedding a couple and links to youtube for the rest. The music is youtube music so don't ask!!!

Amazing Harper, thanks for posting these! Glad to see you getting that truck where it belongs. Looks unstoppable. Tell the kids good work
453030 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote