View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:17 PM

biglar is on a distinguished road

biglar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDurk View Post
Your are the umpteenth victim of the dummy plug. Your clock harness is plugged in to a blank hole in the center fascia--I think its lower and to the left of the clock. This does not mean it plugging it in will fix the clock, because this often happens when someone is trying to fix an already broken clock--but it might.
Well, guess I'll be double darned. You're absolutely right. I'd thought that plug went to the rear window switch, but pulled it off and plugged it on back of clock and clock works.....and so does rear window. Many thanks ! ! !

Now, there's the question(s) - why have a dummy plug in the 1st place, and why would someone un-plug and dis-able a working clock in the 2nd ?? I am amazed.

Lar.

P.S. I've given up on the power problem with my engine as stated in the gforce thread. Car's going in shop Monday to try to sort it out. If they can't do anything, I believe I'll sell it. It's exhausting to drive - constantly shifting and screaming the engine while on cruise control.

P.P.S. How long has the email notification been out of order ??

Last edited by biglar; 08-06-2010 at 06:21 PM.
biglar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote