View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:09 AM

piperoo is an unknown quantity at this point

piperoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Worth $200? Leather seats vs Cloth Seats

Leather seats from a 1997 4Runner that would be going into my 2001 in place of my cloth seats. The rears look brand new according to the seller. The fronts look to be in pretty good shape...some fading/minor cracking on the sides where it would be expected. I have never had leather seats and was going to buy some new seat covers anyway when I found these at a local car dealer. I have tinted windows so the seats won't get insanely hot in the sun.....

What do you think?

I figured if I got these I could give my sister my seats...she has a 99 4Runner and her seats are messy and a weird style.

Exterior: 265/70/16 Firestone Destination L/E on Sport Wheels, 5% Tint, Wade Wind Deflectors, Toyota OEM Bug Deflector, Plasti-Dip, DRL Mod, DDM HIDs (35w, H4, Hi/Lo, 6000k)
Interior: Pioneer AVH-P5200BT/JL Audio C5-650 6.5" Components/JL Audio Evolution C2-400x /WeatherTech Digital Mats
piperoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote