User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2021, 04:36 PM #166
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
hey all, looking for some advice here. I recently had complete IMS suspension kit installed by a shop with a great reputation that was specifically recommended by Dobinsons. I must admit I was a bit hasty in inspecting the work during pickup (something I know better than to do (or so I thought) but am now concerned that maybe the bushings were not tightened enough during the install.

I took them on a mild fairly rutted trail and they were squeaking like crazy. I gave the bushings a closer look and they look not nearly as tightened down as I've seen elsewhere. I've attached pictures below.

Couple questions:
1. Am I right that these don't look right?
2. Is this something I can just tighten on my own or do I need to take it back to the shop and ask them to re-do them?

all input/recs are greatly appreciated
Attached Images
Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-01_rl_close-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-02_rl_wide-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-03_fl-close-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-04_fl-wide-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-05_fl-full-jpg 
somenoise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 04:45 PM #167
str8flexed's Avatar
str8flexed str8flexed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NorCal
Posts: 198
str8flexed is on a distinguished road
str8flexed str8flexed is offline
Member
str8flexed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NorCal
Posts: 198
str8flexed is on a distinguished road
Iím no suspension expert but I did have Dobinsons and Bilsteins before which I installed myself. First, I think the squeaking is probably more the UCA rubber bushings - try jumping up and down at the front of your car and see if thatís the case.

Also, I donít think the nuts are TOO loose although they could probably be tightened a few turns. I had mine just like yours then squished them down a bit and felt no difference and had no damage I could see. The way the Dobinsons rubber bushings are, they are kind of a taller cylindrical shape, I donít think they will flatten and expand to fill the entire metal washer (but I could be wrong). The stock 4Runner and Bilstein rubber washers are shorter and wider/fatter so those can squish down to match the diameter of the washer easily.


Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoise View Post
hey all, looking for some advice here. I recently had complete IMS suspension kit installed by a shop with a great reputation that was specifically recommended by Dobinsons. I must admit I was a bit hasty in inspecting the work during pickup (something I know better than to do (or so I thought) but am now concerned that maybe the bushings were not tightened enough during the install.

I took them on a mild fairly rutted trail and they were squeaking like crazy. I gave the bushings a closer look and they look not nearly as tightened down as I've seen elsewhere. I've attached pictures below.

Couple questions:
1. Am I right that these don't look right?
2. Is this something I can just tighten on my own or do I need to take it back to the shop and ask them to re-do them?

all input/recs are greatly appreciated
__________________
2017 TRD Off-Road Premium: Dobinsons lift, Icon UCA, Gobi Stealth, Cooper AT3 XLT 295/70r17, Race Relations Wheels -12 offset 8.5Ē, CBI front bumper, Xenon HID headlights, RCI skids, RSG sliders, Focal 690TOY front speakers, Kicker DS rears
str8flexed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 04:50 PM #168
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoise View Post
hey all, looking for some advice here. I recently had complete IMS suspension kit installed by a shop with a great reputation that was specifically recommended by Dobinsons. I must admit I was a bit hasty in inspecting the work during pickup (something I know better than to do (or so I thought) but am now concerned that maybe the bushings were not tightened enough during the install.

I took them on a mild fairly rutted trail and they were squeaking like crazy. I gave the bushings a closer look and they look not nearly as tightened down as I've seen elsewhere. I've attached pictures below.

Couple questions:
1. Am I right that these don't look right?
2. Is this something I can just tighten on my own or do I need to take it back to the shop and ask them to re-do them?

all input/recs are greatly appreciated
Yes, those are not properly tightened at all. The fronts will have a chance for the strut stud to rub sideways on the mount. The rear can do the same thing.

Both can be tightened easily while the truck is on the ground. The upper bushing should bulge out to be about the same thickness as the top washer as a visual reference.

During my strut assembly video, I go over the fronts in detail, that the nut goes down all the way until the threads end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjF37uC4n-M&feature=youtu.be

They should also be informed that their ~$100 labor rate doesn't include qualified technicians and your $2k suspension could give you problems because of it.

Also, I can't tell from the photos well enough, but the UCA washers are like cups and they need to curve outwards away from the bushing, not inwards. Or that can also make a noise.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC | Timbren
Youtube Channel | Email Directly | Forum members PM me for exclusive pricing
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Jacksonville. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 05:44 PM #169
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
Yes, those are not properly tightened at all. The fronts will have a chance for the strut stud to rub sideways on the mount. The rear can do the same thing.

Both can be tightened easily while the truck is on the ground. The upper bushing should bulge out to be about the same thickness as the top washer as a visual reference.

During my strut assembly video, I go over the fronts in detail, that the nut goes down all the way until the threads end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjF37uC4n-M&feature=youtu.be

They should also be informed that their ~$100 labor rate doesn't include qualified technicians and your $2k suspension could give you problems because of it.

Also, I can't tell from the photos well enough, but the UCA washers are like cups and they need to curve outwards away from the bushing, not inwards. Or that can also make a noise.
Thanks Mike, the video is helpful. I'd seen it before but these were so different (and like I said the shop has such a good rep) that I was concerned I had misunderstood or gotten something wrong. I'm guessing my job got handed to the new tech.

I'll check the UCA washer when I get home; hopefully they are fine but if they're facing away, I'm guessing that's definitely a take-back-to-the-shop situation?
somenoise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 06:04 PM #170
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoise View Post
Thanks Mike, the video is helpful. I'd seen it before but these were so different (and like I said the shop has such a good rep) that I was concerned I had misunderstood or gotten something wrong. I'm guessing my job got handed to the new tech.

I'll check the UCA washer when I get home; hopefully they are fine but if they're facing away, I'm guessing that's definitely a take-back-to-the-shop situation?
Oh, and make sure to use an allen key to hold the strut shaft from spinning when you rotate the top nut.

Yeah, if the washers are curved inwards towards the middle of the UCA's, then they'll need to take those out and flip them (not a quick job unfortunately).

I had a guy last year that was chasing a squeak forever with everything else verified and done up right, and it was the UCA washers facing the wrong way that was the problem. When you tighten up the bushings first, see if the noise goes away, as I bet it will.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC | Timbren
Youtube Channel | Email Directly | Forum members PM me for exclusive pricing
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Jacksonville. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 06:39 PM #171
ubertoyotax's Avatar
ubertoyotax ubertoyotax is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CO
Posts: 12
ubertoyotax is on a distinguished road
ubertoyotax ubertoyotax is offline
Junior Member
ubertoyotax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CO
Posts: 12
ubertoyotax is on a distinguished road
Don't overtighten them though either, can cause the bushings to split or reduce their function
__________________
2018 T4R ORP
ubertoyotax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 08:20 PM #172
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
Oh, and make sure to use an allen key to hold the strut shaft from spinning when you rotate the top nut.

Yeah, if the washers are curved inwards towards the middle of the UCA's, then they'll need to take those out and flip them (not a quick job unfortunately).

I had a guy last year that was chasing a squeak forever with everything else verified and done up right, and it was the UCA washers facing the wrong way that was the problem. When you tighten up the bushings first, see if the noise goes away, as I bet it will.
Thanks for this. Do you happen to know what size allen key size I'll need? I just realized my regular allen keys don't have the clearance in the wheel well to fit, so I'll have to order some slim ones instead. Want to make sure I get the right size.

I also checked the UCA washers and the last bit flares out away from the UCA, so it looks like those are on ok.
somenoise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 01:41 PM #173
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoise View Post
Thanks for this. Do you happen to know what size allen key size I'll need? I just realized my regular allen keys don't have the clearance in the wheel well to fit, so I'll have to order some slim ones instead. Want to make sure I get the right size.

I also checked the UCA washers and the last bit flares out away from the UCA, so it looks like those are on ok.
I don't recall the size, sorry. I always just used my metric allen set. Probably a 5mm or 6mm, but I'm not sure.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC | Timbren
Youtube Channel | Email Directly | Forum members PM me for exclusive pricing
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Jacksonville. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 07:17 PM #174
rhadam's Avatar
rhadam rhadam is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 228
rhadam has a spectacular aura about rhadam has a spectacular aura about
rhadam rhadam is offline
Member
rhadam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 228
rhadam has a spectacular aura about rhadam has a spectacular aura about
Mike, I just installed a C4 lo pro bumper and a Smittybilt 10k synthetic. Weight added (estimate): C4 bumper 75lbs, Winch 67lbs, LineX coating 10lbs.

Up front i'm running C59-302 coils and GS59-700 twin tube. You list 110-150lbs on the coils to drop the 2.5" to 2". If i'm at that 150lb top end, would it make sense to just purchase (thank you black friday sale) a heavier coil?
__________________
2017 T4R OR Super White
RRW RR4-V bronze wheels, Victory 4x4 console/rear hatch molle panels, Diode Dynamics SS3 Fog + Ditch + Lightbar, UpTop Overland Bravo Roof Rack.
Dobinson's full suspension 2.5" front 1.5" rear - Dobinson's UCA - DirtKing LCA
Kenwood eXcelon 10.1 headunit + Kenwood speakers
rhadam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 12:39 PM #175
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
Mike, I just installed a C4 lo pro bumper and a Smittybilt 10k synthetic. Weight added (estimate): C4 bumper 75lbs, Winch 67lbs, LineX coating 10lbs.

Up front i'm running C59-302 coils and GS59-700 twin tube. You list 110-150lbs on the coils to drop the 2.5" to 2". If i'm at that 150lb top end, would it make sense to just purchase (thank you black friday sale) a heavier coil?
If you just want to come back up to the same height approximately, then the C59-314's would be the way to go. Unless you have adjustable height struts on it, then you can just wind those up a little to bring it back up.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC | Timbren
Youtube Channel | Email Directly | Forum members PM me for exclusive pricing
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Jacksonville. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 05:55 PM #176
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Dobinsons sale starts Monday the 8th. Click here for full details:
November / Black Friday Sales - Exit Offroad
Attached Images
Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-november-sale-jpg 
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC | Timbren
Youtube Channel | Email Directly | Forum members PM me for exclusive pricing
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Jacksonville. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 12:00 PM #177
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
somenoise somenoise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: bay area
Posts: 32
somenoise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
I don't recall the size, sorry. I always just used my metric allen set. Probably a 5mm or 6mm, but I'm not sure.
It ended up being a 6mm, in case anyone else needs to do this. I tightened up the fronts as much as I could without intense resistance, does this look good or do I need to force it more? As for the rears, the nut would not budge at all. Even though they aren't as wide as the washer, do you think this probably means they are where they should be or am I looking at biting the bullet and taking it back in to get checked out/fixed all around? Thanks again for the help.
Attached Images
Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-front_left-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-front_right-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-rear_left-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-rear_right-jpg 
somenoise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 12:35 PM #178
Crikeymike's Avatar
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Crikeymike Crikeymike is offline
Senior Member
Crikeymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,847
Real Name: Mike
Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold Crikeymike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoise View Post
It ended up being a 6mm, in case anyone else needs to do this. I tightened up the fronts as much as I could without intense resistance, does this look good or do I need to force it more? As for the rears, the nut would not budge at all. Even though they aren't as wide as the washer, do you think this probably means they are where they should be or am I looking at biting the bullet and taking it back in to get checked out/fixed all around? Thanks again for the help.
Fronts look good now.

Rears, if the nut won't go any further then it may already be bottomed out (correct). It doesn't look like it from the bushing-to-washer size, but the nut would be the way to tell. It's so close now that I'd say it's fine. The other option is to take the nut, top washer and bushing off and look inside to make sure the stud is properly centered in the hole too, then put it back together.

If the centering washer that goes under the shock mount doesn't go into the mount properly, then the stud of the shock has a chance to ride against the mount, and makes a terrible sound and can damage the stud, eventually breaking it off.
__________________
Exit Offroad - Specialist in Dobinsons Suspension & Accessories
Dobinsons | RCI | Dirt King | SPC | Timbren
Youtube Channel | Email Directly | Forum members PM me for exclusive pricing
Offroad industry since 1998. Born & raised in Australia - currently in Jacksonville. 2014 4runner Trail, 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension, Shrockworks bumper/ sliders, M8000 w/ Treaty Oak winch line, LFD Roof Rails, Dobinsons 2m Awning, CBI skids
Crikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dobinsons , ims , piston , shocks , struts

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dobinsons MRA - 3-way adjustable struts/shocks w/resi - 5th Gen Crikeymike 5th gen T4Rs 106 11-11-2021 01:07 PM
Dobinsons MRA - 3-way adjustable struts/shocks w/resi - 4th Gen Crikeymike 4th Gen T4Rs 28 10-27-2020 01:27 PM
Dobinsons Long travel front struts and rear shocks Crikeymike 5th gen T4Rs 48 06-15-2017 03:01 PM
FS: Bilstein 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Front Shocks, 5th gen, $80 SLC, UT T4Rdvm For Sale: Suspension/Wheels/Tires 1 08-10-2015 11:57 PM
Bilstein Height Adjustable Shocks 0-2.5 inches 06sr5 Engines / Suspension / Wheels / Tires / Audio / Accessories 30 12-21-2011 05:54 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020