User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2020, 06:32 PM #61
mark@eibach's Avatar
mark@eibach mark@eibach is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 94
mark@eibach will become famous soon enough
mark@eibach mark@eibach is offline
Member
mark@eibach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 94
mark@eibach will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by a522467 View Post
So can Mark or someone tell me what would the lift be for the 300 lb system at the minimum setting with zero load weight?
Data shows we got an average of 2" at lowest setting with zero load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toda R View Post
Ryan, Can we buy just the bump stop? For us who already have a lift setup but want your better rear bump stop.

Thanks.
YES, YOU CAN NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMLOR View Post
Toda, Ryan no longer works for Eibach. I have been told that Eibach includes that specific bump stop ONLY with the Adjustable Rear Set.
Despite the fact that there is clearly a market for them by themselves..
Amlor
We saw that and have created a part number for JUST the bump-stop kit.

Part Number: AK31-82-071-BMP
Price: $199

We just added this so you may have to give your vendor the part number for special order. We have plenty in stock at the moment.
__________________
__________________
2014 TRD OR, DCSB: Eibach / Magnuson / Nitto / WARN / ARB / Hella / Fifteen52 / Dirt King / Pelfreybilt / Autometer / Pelican / Switchpros
mark@eibach is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 06:27 PM #62
RedEarth RedEarth is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5
RedEarth is on a distinguished road
RedEarth RedEarth is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5
RedEarth is on a distinguished road
Instagram served me an ad about this load level kit just now... best targeted ad ever...

I have a 17' 4runner TRD Pro w/ the OEM TRD Pro Bilsteins and a toytec lift kit.

Theres about 600-700lbs of weight towards the rear of the vehicle with all my gear, food, water, RTT, rack, ladder, tire carrier. etc loaded up and its def sagging a bit in the rear.

I contacted toytec before about installing their SuperFlex HD 200lbs rear springs and they said i'd need to get a different rear shock to safely use the heavier springs.

If i go with the 300lbs springs for the kit will my rear trd pro Bilstein shocks be able to handle it?
RedEarth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 03:14 PM #63
mark@eibach's Avatar
mark@eibach mark@eibach is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 94
mark@eibach will become famous soon enough
mark@eibach mark@eibach is offline
Member
mark@eibach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 94
mark@eibach will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEarth View Post
Instagram served me an ad about this load level kit just now... best targeted ad ever...

I have a 17' 4runner TRD Pro w/ the OEM TRD Pro Bilsteins and a toytec lift kit.

Theres about 600-700lbs of weight towards the rear of the vehicle with all my gear, food, water, RTT, rack, ladder, tire carrier. etc loaded up and its def sagging a bit in the rear.

I contacted toytec before about installing their SuperFlex HD 200lbs rear springs and they said i'd need to get a different rear shock to safely use the heavier springs.

If i go with the 300lbs springs for the kit will my rear trd pro Bilstein shocks be able to handle it?
Good to know our efforts aren't in vein. Thank you for the update, haha!

We have not confirmed fitment/ride quality on the Bilstein TRD Pro's, so we can't say what their capabilities are.

Is it the lift or the damping they're concerned about? I could see a heavily preloaded longer spring keeping you in the top-out zone on the shock, but a combination of rate and height adjustment should allow you to fine tune that sweet spot on the shock where you're not over extended at static, and not droopy drawers. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a more definitive answer!
__________________
__________________
2014 TRD OR, DCSB: Eibach / Magnuson / Nitto / WARN / ARB / Hella / Fifteen52 / Dirt King / Pelfreybilt / Autometer / Pelican / Switchpros
mark@eibach is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 09:24 AM #64
Runnin4MO Runnin4MO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: MO
Posts: 69
Runnin4MO is on a distinguished road
Runnin4MO Runnin4MO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: MO
Posts: 69
Runnin4MO is on a distinguished road
Mark,
Couple things...

1. At the beginning of this thread you said their will be an adjustable front to go with this adjustable rear kit and it will be a kit later on.... When will this be available? Or is the Pro Truck Lift kit E80-82-071-01-22 what you're talking about?

2. When we get the Load Leveling System kit, do we also need to purchase 2 of the Pro Truck Sport Shocks E60-82-071-02-10 to go with it?

If so, shouldn't the site have a special buy for both kits, the E80-82-071-01-22 plus E60-82-071-02-10 that would not include the extra rear springs from the E80-82-071-01-22 kit?

3. One last thing, when the Rear Load Leveling kit is installed, should we get a rear alignment? Or is that useless because it's just going to be adjusted all the time anyway?

Thanks!

Last edited by Runnin4MO; 12-11-2020 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Damn auto correct
Runnin4MO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 04:13 PM #65
kcorum10's Avatar
kcorum10 kcorum10 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Boise
Posts: 54
Real Name: Kyle
kcorum10 is on a distinguished road
kcorum10 kcorum10 is offline
Member
kcorum10's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Boise
Posts: 54
Real Name: Kyle
kcorum10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnin4MO View Post
Mark,
Couple things...

1. At the beginning of this thread you said their will be an adjustable front to go with this adjustable rear kit and it will be a kit later on.... When will this be available? Or is the Pro Truck Lift kit E80-82-071-01-22 what you're talking about?

2. When we get the Load Leveling System kit, do we also need to purchase 2 of the Pro Truck Sport Shocks E60-82-071-02-10 to go with it?

If so, shouldn't the site have a special buy for both kits, the E80-82-071-01-22 plus E60-82-071-02-10 that would not include the extra rear springs from the E80-82-071-01-22 kit?

3. One last thing, when the Rear Load Leveling kit is installed, should we get a rear alignment? Or is that useless because it's just going to be adjusted all the time anyway?

Thanks!
Mark,

+1 on the above questions. Looking at this for my 11' 4R. Thanks.
__________________
2011 White SR5 with rock sliders & roof rack
kcorum10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 08:34 PM #66
ForRun's Avatar
ForRun ForRun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 1,025
ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all
ForRun ForRun is offline
Senior Member
ForRun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 1,025
ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcorum10 View Post
Mark,

+1 on the above questions. Looking at this for my 11' 4R. Thanks.
I got these last spring
Hint, if you get them buy a pair of hardened flat punch to spin the adjusters. The supplied adjuster bends way to easy
PRO-TRUCK Coilover (Front)

Last edited by ForRun; 12-12-2020 at 08:37 PM.
ForRun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 08:03 PM #67
mark@eibach's Avatar
mark@eibach mark@eibach is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 94
mark@eibach will become famous soon enough
mark@eibach mark@eibach is offline
Member
mark@eibach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 94
mark@eibach will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnin4MO View Post
Mark,
Couple things...

1. At the beginning of this thread you said their will be an adjustable front to go with this adjustable rear kit and it will be a kit later on.... When will this be available? Or is the Pro Truck Lift kit E80-82-071-01-22 what you're talking about?

2. When we get the Load Leveling System kit, do we also need to purchase 2 of the Pro Truck Sport Shocks E60-82-071-02-10 to go with it?

If so, shouldn't the site have a special buy for both kits, the E80-82-071-01-22 plus E60-82-071-02-10 that would not include the extra rear springs from the E80-82-071-01-22 kit?

3. One last thing, when the Rear Load Leveling kit is installed, should we get a rear alignment? Or is that useless because it's just going to be adjusted all the time anyway?

Thanks!
1. Correct, here it is!

PRO-TRUCK COILOVER SYSTEM (Front Coilovers + Rear Shocks + Load Leveling 250 )

2. It is not mandatory to purchase the Pro-Truck rears with it, but you are responsible for making sure whatever shock you have in position is able to work in conjunction with your desired lift.

3. We recommend a complete alignment after any suspension modifications. Most don't bother though, haha so that's your call.
__________________
__________________
2014 TRD OR, DCSB: Eibach / Magnuson / Nitto / WARN / ARB / Hella / Fifteen52 / Dirt King / Pelfreybilt / Autometer / Pelican / Switchpros

Last edited by mark@eibach; 12-14-2020 at 08:12 PM.
mark@eibach is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 12:01 AM #68
Runnin4MO Runnin4MO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: MO
Posts: 69
Runnin4MO is on a distinguished road
Runnin4MO Runnin4MO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: MO
Posts: 69
Runnin4MO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark@eibach View Post
1. Correct, here it is!

PRO-TRUCK COILOVER SYSTEM (Front Coilovers + Rear Shocks + Load Leveling 250 )

2. It is not mandatory to purchase the Pro-Truck rears with it, but you are responsible for making sure whatever shock you have in position is able to work in conjunction with your desired lift.

3. We recommend a complete alignment after any suspension modifications. Most don't bother though, haha so that's your call.
I ordered the 400# Leveling kit and everything else the day after you posted this. Almost 2 months later it just arrived today. SWEEEEEET, INSTALL THIS WEEKEND!

HOLD ON... NOPE. There's no wrench or anything that came with it to turn the adjustable spring perch. And the instructions don't mention how to adjust it... Isn't there a spanner wrench or something that was supposed to come with this to actually adjust the adjustable kit?
Runnin4MO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 08:38 PM #69
ForRun's Avatar
ForRun ForRun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 1,025
ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all
ForRun ForRun is offline
Senior Member
ForRun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 1,025
ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnin4MO View Post
I ordered the 400# Leveling kit and everything else the day after you posted this. Almost 2 months later it just arrived today. SWEEEEEET, INSTALL THIS WEEKEND!

HOLD ON... NOPE. There's no wrench or anything that came with it to turn the adjustable spring perch. And the instructions don't mention how to adjust it... Isn't there a spanner wrench or something that was supposed to come with this to actually adjust the adjustable kit?
The front and rear comes with a spanner. At least mine did but they are useless so perhaps they stopped sending them. Just find a hardened flat punch and use that. Ones they sent me bent very soft metal. That or compress the spring and turn by hand
ForRun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 04:43 PM #70
Chevrolegs Chevrolegs is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: California
Posts: 47
Chevrolegs is on a distinguished road
Chevrolegs Chevrolegs is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: California
Posts: 47
Chevrolegs is on a distinguished road
Please excuse my ignorance, but I have a few questions about the kit.

I currently have the pro truck lift on my truck. I like the ride quality and it definitely improved over stock.

I tow a boat about once a month and the rear sags a good amount so Iím thinking about getting the 250lb load leveling kit.

Question: when there is no load in the rear what will the ride quality be like? Iím kind of a set it and forget it type person so Iím curious as to what it will be like if I just keep it at the ďhighestĒ setting all the time?
Chevrolegs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 07:34 PM #71
214RUNNER's Avatar
214RUNNER 214RUNNER is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: THE ARM PIT OF AMERICA NY STATE THE ROTTEN APPLE
Posts: 84
214RUNNER is on a distinguished road
214RUNNER 214RUNNER is offline
Member
214RUNNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: THE ARM PIT OF AMERICA NY STATE THE ROTTEN APPLE
Posts: 84
214RUNNER is on a distinguished road
Can i use the stock shocks with the 0 200 spring load level kit i have a rear hitch mount tire carrier & spare under the truck & also have sliders. It sits about 1 to 1 1/4 lower than stock ride hight.

Last edited by 214RUNNER; 04-18-2022 at 06:46 AM.
214RUNNER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eibach , lbs , load , seat , spring

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adjustable Height Lift - Suggestions? carlodonz 5th gen T4Rs 5 11-07-2019 11:35 AM
Why no adjustable height suspension? elemint 5th gen T4Rs 21 09-19-2015 08:37 AM
Ahh ... Height control and adjustable tail end height? coconutpete 4th Gen T4Rs 3 02-26-2013 11:49 AM
FS: Height Adjustable Bilsteins with Eibach Springs ASSEMBLED - 4500 miles. ATL4R For Sale: Suspension/Wheels/Tires 6 10-09-2012 01:41 PM
Factory rear leveling system allirunner Engines / Suspension / Wheels / Tires / Audio / Accessories 13 08-22-2005 05:05 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020