User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2021, 03:10 PM #61
lewdog998's Avatar
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
lewdog998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearry View Post
Who is this Mark and how do I get a hold of him? I have a 2021 TRD Pro and was looking at the Eibach Springs over the Westcott Designs kit (the preload basically is compressing the spring more to give that lift and for off-roading, it likely will compress to 100% much sooner even if it bumps out first; meaning, the spring travel length is reduced). I think with the Eibach Springs, you get the lift and ground clearance, you get the stiffer on-road drive w/ reduced nose-dive, but you still have the full length of the spring to travel when compressed 100% off-roading.
Mark is with Eibach....according to PM comms with him, he will be notifying the group when the springs are ready.
__________________
2020 TRD Pro in Super White
RCI full alum skids - C4 Fab sliders - Diff breather mod - Upper grill hidden light bar - Auxbeam switch panel - Ditch lights - DD reverse / turn light LED mod - Front Runner 3/4 Rack - 285/70 Dura tracs - lost french fry under seat mod.

Man is born free, yet he is everywhere in chains....
lewdog998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 01:37 AM #62
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
Lift Kit - Factory Fox TRD Pro by Westcott Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998 View Post
Mark is with Eibach....according to PM comms with him, he will be notifying the group when the springs are ready.

Ok thanks. What’s his username so I can follow and keep an eye out for the post?
blackbearry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 09:09 AM #63
Baystate4Runner's Avatar
Baystate4Runner Baystate4Runner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 187
Baystate4Runner will become famous soon enough Baystate4Runner will become famous soon enough
Baystate4Runner Baystate4Runner is offline
Member
Baystate4Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 187
Baystate4Runner will become famous soon enough Baystate4Runner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearry View Post
Ok thanks. What’s his username so I can follow and keep an eye out for the post?
His username is ‘Mark@eibach’
__________________
2021 TRD Pro - Lunar Rock
2017 TRD Pro - Super White, RCI Rock Sliders, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W - SOLD
2012 Porsche Cayman S
Baystate4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:17 AM #64
DallasTRDPro's Avatar
DallasTRDPro DallasTRDPro is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 625
DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice
DallasTRDPro DallasTRDPro is offline
Member
DallasTRDPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 625
DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearry View Post
Who is this Mark and how do I get a hold of him? I have a 2021 TRD Pro and was looking at the Eibach Springs over the Westcott Designs kit (the preload basically is compressing the spring more to give that lift and for off-roading, it likely will compress to 100% much sooner even if it bumps out first; meaning, the spring travel length is reduced). I think with the Eibach Springs, you get the lift and ground clearance, you get the stiffer on-road drive w/ reduced nose-dive, but you still have the full length of the spring to travel when compressed 100% off-roading.
You won't be disappointed with the Eibach.
DallasTRDPro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 01:21 AM #65
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baystate4Runner View Post
His username is ‘Mark@eibach’

Thanks dude!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbearry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 01:23 AM #66
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
Another question: I have the stock tires on my ‘21 TRD pro. With the current FOX suspension, could I fit the BFG KO2 285 tires on my current stock FOX and TRD 17” wheels?

What about after getting the Eibach springs installed?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbearry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 01:32 AM #67
lewdog998's Avatar
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
lewdog998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearry View Post
Another question: I have the stock tires on my ‘21 TRD pro. With the current FOX suspension, could I fit the BFG KO2 285 tires on my current stock FOX and TRD 17” wheels?

What about after getting the Eibach springs installed?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, they should fit without the eibachs...my 20 has the 21 front coilovers.....I just put 285 70 17 duratracs on mine, there was some minor rub on one side which ibwas able to fix with a heat gun...nothing else required. The KO2 is slightly smaller than 33, so it should be no problem.

I will be putting the eibach springs on when they are available.
__________________
2020 TRD Pro in Super White
RCI full alum skids - C4 Fab sliders - Diff breather mod - Upper grill hidden light bar - Auxbeam switch panel - Ditch lights - DD reverse / turn light LED mod - Front Runner 3/4 Rack - 285/70 Dura tracs - lost french fry under seat mod.

Man is born free, yet he is everywhere in chains....
lewdog998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 01:56 AM #68
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998 View Post
Yes, they should fit without the eibachs...my 20 has the 21 front coilovers.....I just put 285 70 17 duratracs on mine, there was some minor rub on one side which ibwas able to fix with a heat gun...nothing else required. The KO2 is slightly smaller than 33, so it should be no problem.

I will be putting the eibach springs on when they are available.

Awesome, thanks man!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbearry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 01:58 AM #69
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998 View Post
Yes, they should fit without the eibachs...my 20 has the 21 front coilovers.....I just put 285 70 17 duratracs on mine, there was some minor rub on one side which ibwas able to fix with a heat gun...nothing else required. The KO2 is slightly smaller than 33, so it should be no problem.

I will be putting the eibach springs on when they are available.

Another question: would adding 285 KO2 tires require me to get a new Upper Control Arm as I’m hearing of some people doing this? What about regearing ratios??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbearry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:39 AM #70
Jshen Jshen is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Richmond
Posts: 23
Jshen is on a distinguished road
Jshen Jshen is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Richmond
Posts: 23
Jshen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearry View Post
Another question: would adding 285 KO2 tires require me to get a new Upper Control Arm as I’m hearing of some people doing this? What about regearing ratios??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neither are needed.
Jshen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 12:20 PM #71
lewdog998's Avatar
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
lewdog998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearry View Post
Awesome, thanks man!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is mine a couple weeks ago...great sand dunes nat park.... duratracs measure a full 33.....stock trd pro suspension...no uca upgrade.
Attached Images
Lift Kit - Factory Fox TRD Pro by Westcott Designs-20210419_122943-jpg 
__________________
2020 TRD Pro in Super White
RCI full alum skids - C4 Fab sliders - Diff breather mod - Upper grill hidden light bar - Auxbeam switch panel - Ditch lights - DD reverse / turn light LED mod - Front Runner 3/4 Rack - 285/70 Dura tracs - lost french fry under seat mod.

Man is born free, yet he is everywhere in chains....
lewdog998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 12:36 PM #72
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
blackbearry blackbearry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
blackbearry is on a distinguished road
Lift Kit - Factory Fox TRD Pro by Westcott Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998 View Post
Here is mine a couple weeks ago...great sand dunes nat park.... duratracs measure a full 33.....stock trd pro suspension...no uca upgrade.

Awesome to see they fit!

1) Any rubbing or fender trimming needed?
2) Why did you opt to go with Duratracs instead of either BFG KO2 or Falken Wildpeak AT3?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by blackbearry; 04-25-2021 at 12:39 PM.
blackbearry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:35 PM #73
lewdog998's Avatar
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
lewdog998 lewdog998 is offline
Member
lewdog998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 249
lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about lewdog998 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearry View Post
Awesome to see they fit!

1) Any rubbing or fender trimming needed?
2) Why did you opt to go with Duratracs instead of either BFG KO2 or Falken Wildpeak AT3?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Small amount of rub on driver front, pulled the liner forward a bit by unattached and reattached....fender liner / mudflap I used heat gun to push back and reset the shape.

Duratracs...like any tire you hear good and bad. I liked that they seemed to be slightly more aggressive in mud and the tread depth was 2/32 deeper than most. Also they have a 45k warranty (not sure about ko2 or falken)...also they are a full 33 inches O.D. Lastly every mall crawler here in Nashville runs nitto ridge grapplers...any i like to be different. Plus its not a mall crawler. I'm not a hard-core badass, but it has its share of pinstripes and gouges on the skids.
__________________
2020 TRD Pro in Super White
RCI full alum skids - C4 Fab sliders - Diff breather mod - Upper grill hidden light bar - Auxbeam switch panel - Ditch lights - DD reverse / turn light LED mod - Front Runner 3/4 Rack - 285/70 Dura tracs - lost french fry under seat mod.

Man is born free, yet he is everywhere in chains....
lewdog998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 11:08 AM #74
Zal4R Zal4R is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 16
Zal4R is on a distinguished road
Zal4R Zal4R is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 16
Zal4R is on a distinguished road
I am looking to do a lift on my 2021 Pro, but need to make sure it still fits in the garage. I saw some had the Westcott with 285's with the factory pro rack. How tall is the highest point on the rack with that setup (if you do not mind me asking). Can anyone give the same measurements on the Eibach springs with 285s (assuming 2020, since the 2021 is not out yet last I checked).

I know the Eibach springs are a bit stiffer, but are there any ride differences you notice with the Westcott lift? (Reading through I did not see anything major in that area for the Westcott)

Any help is appreciated.
Zal4R is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 09:17 PM #75
DallasTRDPro's Avatar
DallasTRDPro DallasTRDPro is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 625
DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice
DallasTRDPro DallasTRDPro is offline
Member
DallasTRDPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 625
DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice DallasTRDPro is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal4R View Post
I am looking to do a lift on my 2021 Pro, but need to make sure it still fits in the garage. I saw some had the Westcott with 285's with the factory pro rack. How tall is the highest point on the rack with that setup (if you do not mind me asking). Can anyone give the same measurements on the Eibach springs with 285s (assuming 2020, since the 2021 is not out yet last I checked).

I know the Eibach springs are a bit stiffer, but are there any ride differences you notice with the Westcott lift? (Reading through I did not see anything major in that area for the Westcott)

Any help is appreciated.
I don't know the exact measurements, but without the rack and just stock side rails I barely fit in my parents garage with the Eibach.
DallasTRDPro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feedback , iphone , kit , leave , lift

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Westcott TRD Pro Kit Installed volfan615 5th gen T4Rs 13 09-27-2021 12:26 PM
Factory 3in lift? Revtech? pktrusty 5th gen T4Rs 9 07-20-2016 06:15 PM
New Baja Designs S8 LED Light Bar - Replaces Baja Designs Stealth - Now Shipping TotalAutomotiveLV Engines / Suspension / Wheels / Tires / Audio / Accessories 2 06-03-2016 08:24 PM
Lift Kit and Factory Warranty Joe_GT 4th Gen T4Rs 6 10-29-2004 06:30 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020