User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2023, 08:12 PM #1
stiles_s stiles_s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 232
stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough
stiles_s stiles_s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 232
stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough
Limited folks on 20s -- anyone tried 255/60?

I'm debating throwing the 20s back on my 4runner, and was wondering if the tire availability situation had evolved. Those 245s are just to skinny.

I did some tire size comparisons and 255/60 is quite close but has just a bit more width and sidewall. Turns out it's a Land Rover OE size so there is some tire selection. Anyone tried it? Too bad the availability at 265/55 is so limited...
__________________
'22 4runner Limited (ORP 17s)
'18 MacanS (wife's)
'10 997S
stiles_s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 10:06 PM #2
2021nightshade4x4 2021nightshade4x4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,283
2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice
2021nightshade4x4 2021nightshade4x4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,283
2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiles_s View Post
I'm debating throwing the 20s back on my 4runner, and was wondering if the tire availability situation had evolved. Those 245s are just to skinny.

I did some tire size comparisons and 255/60 is quite close but has just a bit more width and sidewall. Turns out it's a Land Rover OE size so there is some tire selection. Anyone tried it? Too bad the availability at 265/55 is so limited...

Iíd do a 275/55R20 in some KO2ís personally


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2021nightshade4x4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 10:37 PM #3
Cisco Kid's Avatar
Cisco Kid Cisco Kid is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 378
Real Name: Jeff
Cisco Kid will become famous soon enough
Cisco Kid Cisco Kid is offline
Member
Cisco Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 378
Real Name: Jeff
Cisco Kid will become famous soon enough
We ended up going with 275/55/20 Nitto Recon Grapplers on ours. The tire selection for anything that fits the factory wheels correctly is not great. For several months we ran the 275ís on the factory wheels but I was not a fan of the sidewalls being squished in to fit on those narrow 7Ē wheels. For Christmas we upgraded to 20x9ís and this thing looks SO much better.
Attached Images
Limited folks on 20s -- anyone tried 255/60?-f6cf0810-5b13-4d0d-a024-2f042af26140-jpeg 
__________________
2015 Limited, bone stock for now
Cisco Kid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 11:37 PM #4
stiles_s stiles_s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 232
stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough
stiles_s stiles_s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 232
stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I have seen the countless debates regarding 275s, count me as conservative Re the narrow rims. Just thinking the 255 might be a nice mellow and safe step.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
'22 4runner Limited (ORP 17s)
'18 MacanS (wife's)
'10 997S
stiles_s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 01:27 AM #5
Cisco Kid's Avatar
Cisco Kid Cisco Kid is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 378
Real Name: Jeff
Cisco Kid will become famous soon enough
Cisco Kid Cisco Kid is offline
Member
Cisco Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 378
Real Name: Jeff
Cisco Kid will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiles_s View Post
Yeah, I have seen the countless debates regarding 275s, count me as conservative Re the narrow rims. Just thinking the 255 might be a nice mellow and safe step.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Understood. I seriously debated staying with 245ís as my wife drives this thing but couldnít bring myself to stay with the skinny oem tire size. On the flip side, I wasnít real keen on having the wider 275ís on the oem wheels either.
__________________
2015 Limited, bone stock for now
Cisco Kid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:43 AM #6
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
Giving this thread a bump.

Anyone tried the 255/60r20's? I see you can get Duratracs in this size.

Same height as the 275/55r20 just a touch narrower. Would love to see how these would look!
__________________
2024 Limited Windchill Pearl/ 1" cornfed front spacer/ 275/55R20 Toyo AT3
8086bruce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 01:29 PM #7
Jetboy's Avatar
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,029
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Elite Member
Jetboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,029
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
What's your concern with a wider tire? Is it handling, tire wear, or ??

I had good luck with 275/60/20s on factory 20's. They did wear a bit faster in the middle at 35psi. But they were great highway tires, ride was good, handling was good. Bonus - the cooper HT Plus in that size are both really great all around tires and super cheap. I used them as a highway set of tires that I used probably 85-90% of the time and kept a set of offroad tires on 17" wheels. At the end of the day - nothing was as nice to drive as the 265/70/17 touring tires that they come with. If you want a set for highway cruising - IMO that's the best option. But for the 20's, I was happy with the wider size.

The 255/60/20s look like a nice size. Just not sure I'd spend $1,200 for a set of those when you can pick up something comparable in a 275/60/20 for half the cost.

Good luck.
Jetboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 01:35 PM #8
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
What's your concern with a wider tire? Is it handling, tire wear, or ??

I had good luck with 275/60/20s on factory 20's. They did wear a bit faster in the middle at 35psi. But they were great highway tires, ride was good, handling was good. Bonus - the cooper HT Plus in that size are both really great all around tires and super cheap. I used them as a highway set of tires that I used probably 85-90% of the time and kept a set of offroad tires on 17" wheels. At the end of the day - nothing was as nice to drive as the 265/70/17 touring tires that they come with. If you want a set for highway cruising - IMO that's the best option. But for the 20's, I was happy with the wider size.

The 255/60/20s look like a nice size. Just not sure I'd spend $1,200 for a set of those when you can pick up something comparable in a 275/60/20 for half the cost.

Good luck.
Always been a fan of the Duratrac and stumbled onto that size in this old thread. To have a size option that you didn't have to worry about the wear and narrow rim is interesting.

You have my attention with the half price or the 275/55!! I hadn't seen that in my searches. I'll have to do a deeper search?
__________________
2024 Limited Windchill Pearl/ 1" cornfed front spacer/ 275/55R20 Toyo AT3
8086bruce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:39 PM #9
whatsinaname's Avatar
whatsinaname whatsinaname is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: NC
Posts: 2
whatsinaname is on a distinguished road
whatsinaname whatsinaname is offline
Junior Member
whatsinaname's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: NC
Posts: 2
whatsinaname is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
We ended up going with 275/55/20 Nitto Recon Grapplers on ours. The tire selection for anything that fits the factory wheels correctly is not great. For several months we ran the 275ís on the factory wheels but I was not a fan of the sidewalls being squished in to fit on those narrow 7Ē wheels. For Christmas we upgraded to 20x9ís and this thing looks SO much better.
What are the wheels on that? They look good.

Any rubbing?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 05:32 PM #10
///AIRDAM's Avatar
///AIRDAM ///AIRDAM is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: vicksburg ms 39183
Posts: 222
Real Name: Adam
///AIRDAM will become famous soon enough
///AIRDAM ///AIRDAM is offline
Member
///AIRDAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: vicksburg ms 39183
Posts: 222
Real Name: Adam
///AIRDAM will become famous soon enough
I have a few different sets of Limited 20s and have tried lots of different tires.

I have owned like 6 sets of the Limited 20s and probably put 300,000+ miles on them across a few vehicles.

I have owned
285-55-20 BFG AT
275-55-20 General AT/X
305-50-20 General AT/X

I owned 2 sets of the BFG AT, wore one set out and sold the second set when i switched to the 305-50-20 Generals.
I have owned 4 sets of the 305-50-20 Generals
I have owned 1 set of the 275-55-20 Generals.

When running a wider tire on the narrow rim, you must MUST run lower air pressure to get the tire to widen out. I check the tires by driving on a white gravel road, and then on pavement and checking to see how much the white dust it wiped off the tire and change pressure to allow the full contact patch of the tire to touch the road and wipe the white dust off the tread.
I am usually around 22-24psi up front, and 18-20psi in the rear running the 305-50-20. Sure this sounds wild, sure this is below everyones typical operating pressure, but it works and it rides like a dream and the tires wear forever.
I have 26psi up front, and 20psi in the rear on the 275-55-20 Generals to get them to flatten out. I have never had a tire failure, bead failure, puncture, flat, or any tire related issue with the tires, wheels, or pressures i run.

Use the tire size calculator and compare your known size out to whatever it is you want to run and see how close they compare. I have run the 305-50-20 on my tacoma, tundra, and two different 4runners. I switched to the 275-55-20 on the tundra because the 305-50-20 rubbed the upper A-arm too bad and was cutting the side of the tire. I have a set of the 305-50-20 on my current 5th gen 4R and absolutely love them. My 4th gen has a set of the 265-60-18 on the limited wheels and i have 96,000 miles on the General AT/X on it and still have tread left. I absolutely love these tires.

Tire Size Comparison
Attached Images
Limited folks on 20s -- anyone tried 255/60?-img_1270-jpg  Limited folks on 20s -- anyone tried 255/60?-img_0314-jpg  Limited folks on 20s -- anyone tried 255/60?-img_9504-jpg  Limited folks on 20s -- anyone tried 255/60?-img_0356-jpg 
__________________
current
2005 Tundra DC limited + 2008 4R Urban Runner + 2023 4R TRD Sport

past
2008 Tacoma TRD Sport DC TRD supercharged + 2012 4Runner Limited
///AIRDAM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 05:39 PM #11
Bmnorm2 Bmnorm2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 405
Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough
Bmnorm2 Bmnorm2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 405
Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough Bmnorm2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiles_s View Post
I'm debating throwing the 20s back on my 4runner, and was wondering if the tire availability situation had evolved. Those 245s are just to skinny.

I did some tire size comparisons and 255/60 is quite close but has just a bit more width and sidewall. Turns out it's a Land Rover OE size so there is some tire selection. Anyone tried it? Too bad the availability at 265/55 is so limited...
This has been beat to death. While everyone’s situation is different, the below thread is fairly encompassing and definitive.

275/55R20 is considered the only wider option that fits stock.

Going Bigger - 5th Gen Tire Fitment Guide

There are a few reasons no one considers 255/60R20.

Very few tire options at this size and far more expensive.

255/60R20 is even taller/larger diameter than 275/55R20 making it even more likely to rub.

10 mm isn’t even a half inch wider and your girlfriend/wife and bros aren’t going to notice .

If you do go forward with the 255/60R20 please follow up with results!

Last edited by Bmnorm2; 02-27-2024 at 05:54 PM.
Bmnorm2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 05:59 PM #12
Jetboy's Avatar
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,029
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Elite Member
Jetboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,029
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8086bruce View Post
Always been a fan of the Duratrac and stumbled onto that size in this old thread. To have a size option that you didn't have to worry about the wear and narrow rim is interesting.

You have my attention with the half price or the 275/55!! I hadn't seen that in my searches. I'll have to do a deeper search?
Stock comes and goes on Amazon - but IIRC I paid $125/ea for mine delivered. I see they have some other sizes in stock right now, but this doesn't show up as available for me. (sometimes they exclude my zip code since I'm in Alaska right now). The coopers don't look particularly aggressive - and they're not. But they're closer to a typical AT than it might seem when you put them side by side. And they're totally fine for most fire roads to moderate trails. If you need Duratracs - they might be a little on the highway side for you. Just a low cost option that I thought worked pretty well. I really like the look of the Limited 20's. Really wish they sold them in a 8" wide rim.



Jetboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 07:44 PM #13
///AIRDAM's Avatar
///AIRDAM ///AIRDAM is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: vicksburg ms 39183
Posts: 222
Real Name: Adam
///AIRDAM will become famous soon enough
///AIRDAM ///AIRDAM is offline
Member
///AIRDAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: vicksburg ms 39183
Posts: 222
Real Name: Adam
///AIRDAM will become famous soon enough
Stock is top line
This represents each size and their standard measurements
There is a link for each tire size and the list of tires available in those sizes and the tires listed in order from cheapest first. Surprisingly there are 275/55-20 that are as cheap as $150 a tire


245/60-20 = 31.6 x 9.6 ---- 245/60R20 Tires

255/55-20 = 31 x 10 ------- 255/55R20 Tires

255/60-20 = 32 x 10 ------- 255/60R20 Tires

255/65-20 = 33.1 x 10 ----- Page Not Found

265/50-20 = 30.4 x 10.4 --- 265/50R20 Tires

265/55-20 = 31.5 x 10.4 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/265-55R20.htm

265/60-20 = 32.5 x 10.4 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/265-60R20.htm

275/50-20 = 30.8 x 10.8 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-50R20.htm

275/55-20 = 31.9 x 10.8 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-55R20.htm

275/60-20 = 33 x 10.8 ----- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-60R20.htm

275/65-20 = 34.1 x 10.8 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-65R20.htm

285/50-20 = 31.2 x 11.2 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/285-50R20.htm

285/55-20 = 32.3 x 11.2 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/285-55R20.htm

285/60-20 = 33.5 x 11.2 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/285-60R20.htm

295/50-20 = 31.6 x 11.6 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/295-50R20.htm

295/55-20 = 32.8 x 11.6 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/295-55R20.htm

295/60-20 = 33.9 x 11.6 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/295-60R20.htm

305/50-20 = 32 x 12 ------- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/305-50R20.htm

305/55-20 = 33.2 x 12 ----- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/305-55R20.htm
__________________
current
2005 Tundra DC limited + 2008 4R Urban Runner + 2023 4R TRD Sport

past
2008 Tacoma TRD Sport DC TRD supercharged + 2012 4Runner Limited
///AIRDAM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:27 PM #14
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
Stock comes and goes on Amazon - but IIRC I paid $125/ea for mine delivered. I see they have some other sizes in stock right now, but this doesn't show up as available for me. (sometimes they exclude my zip code since I'm in Alaska right now). The coopers don't look particularly aggressive - and they're not. But they're closer to a typical AT than it might seem when you put them side by side. And they're totally fine for most fire roads to moderate trails. If you need Duratracs - they might be a little on the highway side for you. Just a low cost option that I thought worked pretty well. I really like the look of the Limited 20's. Really wish they sold them in a 8" wide rim.



Thank you for the reply and info!

Side question, what lift do you have on your sport. Looks great!!
__________________
2024 Limited Windchill Pearl/ 1" cornfed front spacer/ 275/55R20 Toyo AT3
8086bruce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:30 PM #15
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
8086bruce 8086bruce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bemidji, MN
Posts: 930
8086bruce is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AIRDAM View Post
Stock is top line
This represents each size and their standard measurements
There is a link for each tire size and the list of tires available in those sizes and the tires listed in order from cheapest first. Surprisingly there are 275/55-20 that are as cheap as $150 a tire


245/60-20 = 31.6 x 9.6 ---- 245/60R20 Tires

255/55-20 = 31 x 10 ------- 255/55R20 Tires

255/60-20 = 32 x 10 ------- 255/60R20 Tires

255/65-20 = 33.1 x 10 ----- Page Not Found

265/50-20 = 30.4 x 10.4 --- 265/50R20 Tires

265/55-20 = 31.5 x 10.4 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/265-55R20.htm

265/60-20 = 32.5 x 10.4 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/265-60R20.htm

275/50-20 = 30.8 x 10.8 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-50R20.htm

275/55-20 = 31.9 x 10.8 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-55R20.htm

275/60-20 = 33 x 10.8 ----- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-60R20.htm

275/65-20 = 34.1 x 10.8 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/275-65R20.htm

285/50-20 = 31.2 x 11.2 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/285-50R20.htm

285/55-20 = 32.3 x 11.2 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/285-55R20.htm

285/60-20 = 33.5 x 11.2 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/285-60R20.htm

295/50-20 = 31.6 x 11.6 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/295-50R20.htm

295/55-20 = 32.8 x 11.6 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/295-55R20.htm

295/60-20 = 33.9 x 11.6 --- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/295-60R20.htm

305/50-20 = 32 x 12 ------- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/305-50R20.htm

305/55-20 = 33.2 x 12 ----- https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/305-55R20.htm

Thanks for putting together this list! Itís very helpful to see the line up in one spot like this vs one at a time.
__________________
2024 Limited Windchill Pearl/ 1" cornfed front spacer/ 275/55R20 Toyo AT3
8086bruce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
255/60 , availability , limited , size , tire

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question for Limited folks who ditched Xreas Crob42 5th gen T4Rs 7 05-23-2022 06:12 PM
OBX Folks san28734 5th gen T4Rs 4 06-18-2020 11:21 AM
TN/KY/IL folks ladywolf Off Topic 2 01-20-2012 05:10 PM
Hey Folks shudder New Members 7 06-30-2011 09:22 PM
how do you folks think these would look montanaT4R 4th Gen T4Rs 26 11-17-2008 08:07 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020