User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2023, 12:51 AM #1
pengwen4646 pengwen4646 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 6
pengwen4646 is on a distinguished road
pengwen4646 pengwen4646 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 6
pengwen4646 is on a distinguished road
Fog light indicator and lights do not work

Help

I have a 22 SR5P. I installed remote start and somewhere in the process I impacted my fog lights. Fuse under dash is good. Fog lights are factory.
I did not touch anything on the left side of the steering column where the fog light switch is at.

Note: Installed N2 remote start - it is working fine and is secured under right side of dash.

Thanks in advance
pengwen4646 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 02:19 AM #2
rigtec's Avatar
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
rigtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwen4646 View Post
Help

I have a 22 SR5P. I installed remote start and somewhere in the process I impacted my fog lights. Fuse under dash is good. Fog lights are factory.
I did not touch anything on the left side of the steering column where the fog light switch is at.

Note: Installed N2 remote start - it is working fine and is secured under right side of dash.

Thanks in advance
Hi pengwen4646,

I'll start with a couple of questions: (1) Do your fog-lights work? ...you mentioned the fog-light Indicator, but no mention the fog-lights themselves(?)!

(2) "The fog-light Indicator will not work if the High-Beams are on" ...have you checked that? I'm Not trying to be a smart-arse, but before we can begin to trouble-shoot this problem (and since I'm Not there), I need to ask you a few more questions!

(3) There are 3 Head-light fuses are under the hood [ENG RM]: (2) 10A & (1) 20A But I don't suspect any of those b/c ya didn't blow 3 fuses at one time! I'm considering the ACC fuse 7.5A, and ECU-IG2 10A. [ENG RM] Those will affect the HIGH & LOW-Beam Head-light relays, and the fogs if they're not working!

(4) Then there are the H-LP LOW & H-LP HIGH Relays [Near the Electrical power entrance] (see 2ga White wire coming into the main fuse-box!) I'll look for your input b-4 I can go any further with diagnostic analysis on this...

~rig~ Best!
__________________
2012 Limited (in bliz) Black leather interior.

Commercial hvac diagnostics/electrical specialist (Steamfitters Journeyman Local 475)

Last edited by rigtec; 02-25-2023 at 05:00 AM.
rigtec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 05:08 PM #3
rigtec's Avatar
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
rigtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigtec View Post
Hi pengwen4646,

I'll start with a couple of questions: (1) Do your fog-lights work? ...you mentioned the fog-light Indicator, but no mention the fog-lights themselves(?)!

(2) "The fog-light Indicator will not work if the High-Beams are on" ...have you checked that? I'm Not trying to be a smart-arse, but before we can begin to trouble-shoot this problem (and since I'm Not there), I need to ask you a few more questions!

(3) There are 3 Head-light fuses are under the hood [ENG RM]: (2) 10A & (1) 20A But I don't suspect any of those b/c ya didn't blow 3 fuses at one time! I'm considering the ACC fuse 7.5A, and ECU-IG2 10A. [ENG RM] Those will affect the HIGH & LOW-Beam Head-light relays, and the fogs if they're not working!

(4) Then there are the H-LP LOW & H-LP HIGH Relays [Near the Electrical power entrance] (see 2ga White wire coming into the main fuse-box!) I'll look for your input b-4 I can go any further with diagnostic analysis on this...

~rig~ Best!
Hmmm...

..."No Reply:" I have hundreds of pages of wiring Diagrams/Schematics for when someone asks for help... perhaps next time I won't be so quick to spend 2 hours, thoroughly checking "a Junior member's" Electrical System(s)! ..."We ALL" have better things ta do than researching someone else's truck's failure issues, only to be ignored after posting! "BTW; I did shoot him a PM days ago!"

~rig~ Best to ALL!
__________________
2012 Limited (in bliz) Black leather interior.

Commercial hvac diagnostics/electrical specialist (Steamfitters Journeyman Local 475)
rigtec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:40 AM #4
honda250xtitan honda250xtitan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: phoenix
Posts: 2,216
honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of
honda250xtitan honda250xtitan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: phoenix
Posts: 2,216
honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigtec View Post
Hmmm...

..."No Reply:" I have hundreds of pages of wiring Diagrams/Schematics for when someone asks for help... perhaps next time I won't be so quick to spend 2 hours, thoroughly checking "a Junior member's" Electrical System(s)! ..."We ALL" have better things ta do than researching someone else's truck's failure issues, only to be ignored after posting! "BTW; I did shoot him a PM days ago!"

~rig~ Best to ALL!
happens. i've had lengthy responses typed up to other questions, usually i delete all and do a short one line smar arse response instead.
__________________
2016 TE : Grocery Getter, 34/10.5R17 Toyo at3, Prinsu Rack, King Coilovers, DuroBumps, ToyTec HD 2.0 springs, King shocks, King hydro bumps, Total Chaos mounts, DirtKing Fabrication UCA, VIVID RACING Tune, URD Y pipe, RCI skids, Marlin Crawler gussets, DRKDSS everything
honda250xtitan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:32 AM #5
rigtec's Avatar
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
rigtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by honda250xtitan View Post
happens. i've had lengthy responses typed up to other questions, usually i delete all and do a short one line smar arse response instead.
LOL!

True that, ...but I try to be fair to everyone here on forum, even if they are less than considerate in return: "b/c I happen to believe in KARMA/Reaping what-cha sow!"

~rig~ Thank you for your comment honda250xtitan, 'tis much appreciated!!
__________________
2012 Limited (in bliz) Black leather interior.

Commercial hvac diagnostics/electrical specialist (Steamfitters Journeyman Local 475)
rigtec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 10:19 AM #6
Humble Leader's Avatar
Humble Leader Humble Leader is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Canada
Posts: 980
Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all
Humble Leader Humble Leader is offline
Member
Humble Leader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Canada
Posts: 980
Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by honda250xtitan View Post
happens. i've had lengthy responses typed up to other questions, usually i delete all and do a short one line smar arse response instead.
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigtec View Post
LOL!

True that, ...but I try to be fair to everyone here on forum, even if they are less than considerate in return: "b/c I happen to believe in KARMA/Reaping what-cha sow!"

~rig~ Thank you for your comment honda250xtitan, 'tis much appreciated!!
haha I like your posts buddy. I learn from them and the editing is top notch with the bold, colours italics , etc. don't stop posting, think of all the people you've helped, even if it means the odd time someone doesn't reply. who knows, maybe their rig was totaled, they got sick, family emergency, away for work. who knows!
__________________
A mistake that makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant
Humble Leader is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 10:39 AM #7
honda250xtitan honda250xtitan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: phoenix
Posts: 2,216
honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of
honda250xtitan honda250xtitan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: phoenix
Posts: 2,216
honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
LMAO



haha I like your posts buddy. I learn from them and the editing is top notch with the bold, colours italics , etc. don't stop posting, think of all the people you've helped, even if it means the odd time someone doesn't reply. who knows, maybe their rig was totaled, they got sick, family emergency, away for work. who knows!
plus....his info will come up if you use the search function properly. so he might end up helping someone else anyways. forums+search function= amazing
__________________
2016 TE : Grocery Getter, 34/10.5R17 Toyo at3, Prinsu Rack, King Coilovers, DuroBumps, ToyTec HD 2.0 springs, King shocks, King hydro bumps, Total Chaos mounts, DirtKing Fabrication UCA, VIVID RACING Tune, URD Y pipe, RCI skids, Marlin Crawler gussets, DRKDSS everything
honda250xtitan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:41 PM #8
rigtec's Avatar
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
rigtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
LMAO


haha I like your posts buddy. I learn from them and the editing is top notch with the bold, colours italics , etc. don't stop posting, think of all the people you've helped, even if it means the odd time someone doesn't reply. who knows, maybe their rig was totaled, they got sick, family emergency, away for work. who knows!
You are Soooo Right Humble Leader; these are things that we always have to consider when conflicts arise! BTW: I love your credo in your profile: "A mistake that makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant!!!" I Love That! I learn a lot from your posts too "H.L.!"

~rig~ Thank you for posting here, Best to you & yours!
__________________
2012 Limited (in bliz) Black leather interior.

Commercial hvac diagnostics/electrical specialist (Steamfitters Journeyman Local 475)
rigtec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:52 PM #9
Humble Leader's Avatar
Humble Leader Humble Leader is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Canada
Posts: 980
Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all
Humble Leader Humble Leader is offline
Member
Humble Leader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Canada
Posts: 980
Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all Humble Leader is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigtec View Post
You are Soooo Right Humble Leader; these are things that we always have to consider when conflicts arise! BTW: I love your credo in your profile: "A mistake that makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant!!!" I Love That! I learn a lot from your posts too "H.L.!"

~rig~ Thank you for posting here, Best to you & yours!
hahaha my credo is born from mistakes and experience. when I was young like my very early 20s right out of university I always wanted to be the smartest in the room, thought that's what you had to do to make it, because that's what gets you to the next step right? but I learned in my first 5 or so years in the real world that you never want to be the smartest in any room. doesn't matter what job, hobby, career, etc. it's more important to ask the right questions than it is to always have the answer
__________________
A mistake that makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant
Humble Leader is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 03:03 PM #10
rigtec's Avatar
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
rigtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
hahaha my credo is born from mistakes and experience. when I was young like my very early 20s right out of university I always wanted to be the smartest in the room, thought that's what you had to do to make it, because that's what gets you to the next step right? but I learned in my first 5 or so years in the real world that you never want to be the smartest in any room. doesn't matter what job, hobby, career, etc. it's more important to ask the right questions than it is to always have the answer
"You haven't lied yet... "H.L.!" "Love that!"
__________________
2012 Limited (in bliz) Black leather interior.

Commercial hvac diagnostics/electrical specialist (Steamfitters Journeyman Local 475)
rigtec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 03:33 PM #11
02SE 02SE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Here, There..
Posts: 3,719
02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold
02SE 02SE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Here, There..
Posts: 3,719
02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold 02SE is a splendid one to behold
I'm wondering if the OP didn't have his low-beams turned on first.
02SE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 08:14 PM #12
rigtec's Avatar
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
rigtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02SE View Post
I'm wondering if the OP didn't have his low-beams turned on first.
...Perhaps we'll Never Know 02SE?
__________________
2012 Limited (in bliz) Black leather interior.

Commercial hvac diagnostics/electrical specialist (Steamfitters Journeyman Local 475)
rigtec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:52 AM #13
Saker's Avatar
Saker Saker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Near Baton Rouge, LA
Age: 69
Posts: 4,052
Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of
Saker Saker is offline
Senior Member
Saker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Near Baton Rouge, LA
Age: 69
Posts: 4,052
Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of Saker has much to be proud of
@rigtec

Maybe @pengwen4646 is just too embarrassed to return and post his 7th post because he failed to actually have the fog light switch on or high beam switch left on!

Who knows , we've all done stupid things and learned from them.

Don't stop helping us Greg!
__________________
Best Regards,
Saker


2021 T4R *MIDNIGHT BLACK METALLIC* TRD OFF ROAD PREMIUM 4X4| Sakerís Ebony Build | Sakerís Previous 2014 Midnight Build | Scuba Mod | LED LIGHT BAR INSTALL | Saker's EBRs Photos Updated 05-21-16| Saker's Previous 2013 FJ TT/SE
Saker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:13 AM #14
rigtec's Avatar
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
rigtec rigtec is offline
Senior Member
rigtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergenfield NJ.
Posts: 2,600
Real Name: Greg
rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough rigtec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saker View Post
@rigtec

Maybe @pengwen4646 is just too embarrassed to return and post his 7th post because he failed to actually have the fog light switch on or high beam switch left on!

Who knows , we've all done stupid things and learned from them.

Don't stop helping us Greg!
LOL, Thank you Keith, you are Too Kind for words! ...and I hope he's Not too embarrassed to view his own help request; we ALL have weaknesses in different areas in life, so here's a good opportunity to learn that lil' lesson, LOL!

"Best to you!"
__________________
2012 Limited (in bliz) Black leather interior.

Commercial hvac diagnostics/electrical specialist (Steamfitters Journeyman Local 475)
rigtec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 08:01 AM #15
2004-4RunnerV8's Avatar
2004-4RunnerV8 2004-4RunnerV8 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Easton PA
Posts: 4
2004-4RunnerV8 is on a distinguished road
2004-4RunnerV8 2004-4RunnerV8 is offline
Junior Member
2004-4RunnerV8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Easton PA
Posts: 4
2004-4RunnerV8 is on a distinguished road
Smile Great Reply - Please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigtec View Post
Hmmm...

..."No Reply:" I have hundreds of pages of wiring Diagrams/Schematics for when someone asks for help... perhaps next time I won't be so quick to spend 2 hours, thoroughly checking "a Junior member's" Electrical System(s)! ..."We ALL" have better things ta do than researching someone else's truck's failure issues, only to be ignored after posting! "BTW; I did shoot him a PM days ago!"

~rig~ Best to ALL!


Hello, you seem very knowledgeable and I am sorry that person didn't reply. Sorry to be responding to an old thread but I just joined and haven't figured out how to start a new thread. This is kind of urgent.

I have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner. I don't really drive it and long story why I am keeping it. Well, the garage I take it to for inspection failed it for a couple reasons, but this one is because the OEM fog lights. My brother in law said there's a short somewhere. I think he said "power through both wires", if that makes sense. He said he tested the relay and the fuse, both good. Oh, and no light on the dash. Same story this person on the thread stated.

I am not sure which fuse(s) or relay(s) he looked at. He was a mechanic so I am guessing he checked everything, but I have to ask him. I hate bothering people. But can you please tell me what I can check?

Please be easy on me. I am a woman that tries to do everything on my own. Soooo, that said, about a year ago, I replaced the Rear Hatch Latch Actuator. That is in the trunk. I bought a part from Amazon. Not to sound stupid, but is it possible, that I knocked anything off in there that caused the short in the fog lights?

And I know this is not the right topic for this, but it also failed for gas tank straps. My brother-in-law will replace, however, the "cover" is also rotted. The quote the garage gave did not have the cover in it, so not sure if it is needed for inspection, but it is rotted and I am not sure what the correct part number is to replace it. I will start a new thread (if I can figure out how) on this. I am sorry for the long post. I have to pass inspection (Pennsylvania) by the end of the month. I already paid for the emission exemption sticker.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide.
Attached Images
Fog light indicator and lights do not work-c415f99a38d74c29b27ec73d1fd334ec-jpg 
2004-4RunnerV8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fog , installed , light , lights , side

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! 260k miles, check engine light, multi terrain light, and slip indicator light dave_b 5th gen T4Rs 21 01-19-2021 09:20 AM
Check engine light, slip indicator light & flashing 4 Lo light croat5280 5th gen T4Rs 19 06-11-2020 05:16 PM
[Need help] Warning lights? Multi-terrain & Four-wheel drive indicator light flashing robkh1984 5th gen T4Rs 23 06-15-2019 11:20 AM
NEED HELP!!!! Rear running lights and tag light don't work?!?!? T4R NEWBIE 3rd gen T4Rs 15 04-03-2016 05:15 PM
Head lights don't work and abs light on JB_Runner 3rd gen T4Rs 1 02-27-2014 07:55 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020