View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Elite Member

Hepar is a jewel in the rough Hepar is a jewel in the rough Hepar is a jewel in the rough Hepar is a jewel in the rough
Elite Member

Hepar is a jewel in the rough Hepar is a jewel in the rough Hepar is a jewel in the rough Hepar is a jewel in the rough
Hepar's Build Thread

Here are pics of it the day I brought it home.

Since then I've lifted it 3", new rubber and wheels, tinted the fronts, new thule rack and a new exhaust. Far from done. Trying to decide now what to do with the running boards. I like the looks of them without better, but I also like being able to get to my rack with surfing.

Currently:

2001 SR5 Sport Package

Engine
TRD 2nd Generation Supercharger

Suspension:
Toytec adjustable front coil overs
890 OME rear springs
Bilstein 5125 rear shocks

Exterior:
Custom Badlands front bumper
4xInnovations rock sliders with kick out
PIAA 520 driving lights
PIAA 520 fog lights
65" Thule bars
18" Magnaflow exhaust
Clear corner lenses
Rear diff breather mod

Wheels & Tires:
16x8 FJ80 Wheels
265/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs

Interior:
Eclipse AVN6620 DVD/Navigation head unit
Bluetooth and iPod adapter
Husky floor mats w/ cargo liner
20% tint
2001 4Runner 4WD Sport Package, Millennium silver, 110,000 miles, 2nd gen TRD Supercharger, Toytec BOSS coilovers, 890 OME rear springs, Bilstein 5125 rear shocks, custom Baldlands front bumper, PIAA 520 driving lights and fogs, 4x Innovation Sliders (welded on!), 18" Magnaflow muffler, JDM corners, 65" Thule bars, 20% tint, 16x8 FJ80 wheels on 265/75-16 Duratracs, Husky mats w/ cargo, rear diff breather mod, 3M clear bra, remote start, Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX

Last edited by Hepar; 01-05-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Hepar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote