Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 05:29 PM

Dlak is on a distinguished road

Dlak is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse1983 View Post
Like this VVV the fender looks good, but where it attaches to the lower bumper looks like a$$
Thanks for the example, well my issue is going to be with the fender matching up with the new demello bumper and the plastic that has been trimed from the old bumper right above it. But yeah your right this is going to be set up for outdoor adventures but it would be cool to have that bada$$ factor when driving it around town. I'm pretty much already commited to the LT setup and will be dropping by glassworks this sa****ay and see what they can do. It may be ugly but I'll be able to jump it. haha
Dlak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote