Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:07 AM

004Gunner is on a distinguished road

004Gunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian2sun View Post
The fact that the president fully supports it as opposed to just not taking a stand either way makes me question him. Why doesn't he think it's such a great idea?

But I ask you this: Why do you want to put it right there?
Even if the President thought it was a bad idea, he could not publicly express that thought and keep true to the oath of office to defend the constitution.

I understand your need to know and I'm sure many people feel the same way. But I don't expect answers where an answer is not required. And because it is not required, I hope one is not given.
004Gunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote