Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:23 PM

Rock Slide is on a distinguished road

Rock Slide is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Rnewb View Post
Why on earth are you considering selling such a wonderful piece of work?! I just looked over your mod page, WOW! I would feel bad even making an offer cause yours is definitely out of my price range! BUT seeing yours has reinforced the motivation I had to find the right one and start mods!

I'm not totally against a little bit of travel, but WA is a bit too far for me since I'm in Ga. Don't have the time or wanting to put the miles on a new purchase to drive cross country.
Hey, anything's for sale...for the right price. I'd even sell you my house tomorrow if you made me the right offer. Possessions come and go; I'm not married to anything but my wife and I plan to keep her. Besides, new projects keep me busy. You don't think Michelangelo quit after his first painting do you?

Don't let distance stop you...every 4Runner I've purchased has been out of state. Bought my 1st one in GA, 2nd one in MO, 3rd one in FL, 4th one in TX and now my current one I bought in NY. They were all just a plane ticket away. I can tell you for a fact that 4Runners have been over priced in AL for the last 10yrs now. I just laugh at some the prices I see here in the State.

Oh and that quote is in sig for a reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJ View Post
Yep its still for sale but I dropped the price to 12k obo. It's actually a Limited. Only differences between sport edition and the Limited are the flares, leather instead of fabric, no scoop, auto climate control instead of manual, and Homelink(?). Pretty sure that's all the differences.
Also Limiteds have the cladding on the doors and Sports do not. I know 01 - 02 Sports also come standard with the brushed aluminum dash panels (instead of the standard black) where as LTDs typically have wood grain. Good luck on the sale!

BTW, the more and more I see '06-'09 Black Sport Editions, the more I want one! Although it sure would suck to have a car payment again...

Headlight Adjustment

"Live life w/o Limits. Your imagination is not limited by time or distance, by logic or by scarcity. You can fill your imagination with whatever you choose."
Rock Slide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote