Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:56 PM

natrovert is on a distinguished road

natrovert is on a distinguished road
blinking red light on instrument panel ... engine won't start

Thanks for the replies!

I checked with the previous owner... it turns out they forgot that there was an alarm installed at one point. I checked under the dash and found 2 boxes that look like they could be an alarm box... one of them says "SAE PP-T20"... and it looks exactly like the pic in this link: Alarm Sensor?

I can't see the other, bigger box too well. I can read some text on the back... looks like it's describing what each wire is for:

black - ground
red black - door lock polariy
black green - not used
red - 12v
pink - aux out
org - siren
white - trigger
gray - led
20ga blue - switch 12v
green - unlock switch

Thanks for helping me figure out that much. Since I can't move this car, does anybody know how I can remove this alarm that I never knew I had? =P Or at least get it so that I can start the car again?

Thanks!
natrovert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote