Site Navigation

Thread: Rust Bucket??
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:21 PM

T4Rnewb is on a distinguished road

T4Rnewb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonmd View Post
That is a decent price, not a screaming deal or anything.

The rust doesn't look too bad (mine is certainly worse), but I think it is more than you would like. In the SE you won't get much rust, so I think you could find a better deal locally somewhere, with less rust.

It doesn't seem like a bad deal though if the rest of the vehicle is exactly what you are looking for.
descent price at the moment, but reserve not yet met! buy it now is at 13,900.
The only reason i'm considering this one from the north is that I can't find what I want in 4wd in the southeast.
T4Rnewb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote