Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:54 PM

Dlak is on a distinguished road

Dlak is on a distinguished road
Locker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CApilot78 View Post
I am trying to decide btwn a 5th Gen Trail or an SR5. I need 7 seats (family size) but I really want a rear locker. I am trading in my 2006 4x4 Z71 Colorado with a rear locker and it has helped IMMENSELY in deep snow.

So I want the trail, but it doesn't have 7 seats. Does anyone know of a mod to putting the "trail" rear-end in an SR5 and having the A-trac still work? Has anyone done it?

Would it be easier to trying a put the third row in a trail?

Any suggestions would be extremely helpful.

AS with MOST things in life, you can't ALWAYS get what you want.

And I apologize if this is elsewhere, I searched but couldn't find what I was looking for.

ARB is coming out with a rear locker for the SR5/Limited.
Dlak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote