Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 10:07 PM

98_4runnerSR5 is on a distinguished road

98_4runnerSR5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steverstrike View Post
So I am going to buy a drop in HID kit for my VW R32, I am getting them from DDMtuning

HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning

Has anyone bought from here?

Do you know If I need the harness kit, error eliminator or adapter cables?

Thanks guys,
Steve

Post your HID pics if you have them, and reviews .. Also if it is a pain to install
Quote:
Originally Posted by steverstrike View Post
Do you happen to know if I need any of those extra settings at the DDM website besides just filling out the 35w, 4500k?

Also, in our housings, does it spray everywhere or is it actually pretty good and contained.. not civic style??

Thanks, sorry about all the questions

1) I bought the DDM kit - 35w 6000k HID's about 6 months ago and love it. Have had no problems what so ever. Only down side is it took a while for them to ship (4ish weeks) b/c they have so many orders on hand.

2) You don't need any eliminator kits or adapter cables with their kit. Mine had everything I needed, PLUG N' PLAY

3) IMO, they work fine in stock housing. Some agree and disagree with me on this matter but I didn't do a thing to mine and they don't spray everywhere and I rarely get people who are flashing their brights back at me for them. If you wanna spend the extra money/time do the retrofit but I didn't think it was necessary so I didn't do it.
98_4runnerSR5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote