Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 11:17 AM

mike_d is an unknown quantity at this point

mike_d is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by rando
The OP said he was having problems here. I don't suppose that vBulletin was 'specifically designed for IE', was it?

Anyhow, I just felt like stirring things up a bit.
vBulletin may not have been designed specifically for IE, but they probably used IE for 99% of their testing, so they just don't catch bugs on other browsers.

that being said, i've only used firefox here, so i have nothing to compare with. but at least on linux, this site (and other vBulletin sites) works perfectly for me. i've never run into any issues.

'89 4runner dlx: OME 2" rear sprigs, 1.5" RB BJ spacers have been ordered