Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 06:45 PM

Location: where i spent most of my days Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared She
LongBallLarry is on a distinguished road

Location: where i spent most of my days Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared She
LongBallLarry is on a distinguished road
Put as little down as you can. No point in putting down $20K when you can put down $4K and get a similar interest rate. Two reasons:

1. Your credit will look better paying off $36K instead of $20K.

2. God forbid an illness or loss of income leads to a repo, because now you lost that down.

My philosophy is to be able to pay cash but take a loan and repay quickly to boost credit without much if any risk. Plus you tend to not buy as much.

I do agree that it is not always the best idea to only buy cash or only when you have the ability to do so. For instance, when you currently drive an unsafe or unreliable car. Regardless, you should still only buy what you can responsibly pay for.

Last edited by LongBallLarry; 12-12-2010 at 07:17 PM.
LongBallLarry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote