Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 03:46 PM

ehh4rnr is on a distinguished road

ehh4rnr is on a distinguished road
VSC TRAC, VSC OFF and ABS Lights On - Loud Alarm Noise

For the fifth time in the last year I have an annoying problem. It seems that when it is very cold, but not all the time, all of the lights come on when I start the car. At the same time there is a high pitched alarm sound which stays on until the lights go off. When this first happened one year ago it lasted at least one hour and I was stranded in Vermont. It is now happening with increasing frequency. My Toyota dealer has no clue, says there is no record in the computer, has never heard of this and is at a loss. This is not exactly acceptable to me and I need to fix the problem as the car is not drivable with the noise and the warning lights.

Help!!!!
ehh4rnr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote