Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:49 AM

FourEyedWilly is on a distinguished road

FourEyedWilly is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dude View Post
LOL!

You're the one with the ovaries with your GX.

Really, I only see women drive RX and GX's.

Lexus GX 460 Commercial: Action Hero | The Lexus Enthusiast

LexusGX_GirlPower.jpg (image)
Yup, I like to roll nice and comfortable when on the pavement but I like to really DRIVE when off road. Forearms tore up, legs aching, sweaty, dusty. It's the only way to off road.

Let me show you my wheeler and how my ovaries roll off road cause I'm a proud monkey...

This is a 1969 Kaiser CJ5 Jeep with 67,504 original miles. She is locked front and rear. She's got a Warn overdrive giving me six forward gears and two reverse. (yeah my ovaries SHIFT when I'm off road) She does NOT have power steering, nor does she have disk brakes (drum all around). She's running Dana 44s front and rear stuffed with 4:88 gears, a Buick V6 and 33 inch tires. 8K old school (reliable) Warn winch gracing the front. She has taken me over the Rubicon numerous times, the Sierra Trek a few. (testament to how my ovaries drive off road, see dents or scratches?)

Yeah no VSC switch, no Torsen center diff, no RSCA switch and you know what's even better? It's one of a kind. I built it.

FourEyedWilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote