Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:05 AM

FourEyedWilly is on a distinguished road

FourEyedWilly is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEROK View Post
thx for the review. the 4r is def more masculine than the soccer mom style of the gx. your points really have little room for debate.

thx!
I agree with you...when the 4R is lifted and/or modded. When I pick up my daughter from school there is a milf with fake bazoobies driving a 4R. I laugh every time she gets in with her short ahem, attire. (and it's a Catholic school)

For the record, I plan on doing the same lift height, spacers, and tires on the GX that I did on the 4Runner. I want to remove the side steps as well. I'm sourcing Tundra rims right now to replace the stockers. It's going to be some time though, I have to get over the extra money dropped to get the GX.

Honestly, it's a rebadged LandCruiser. 120 platform. Just wrapped in a lot of Charmin! hahaha
FourEyedWilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote