Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Mud guard ?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 12:25 PM

phillyd2 is a jewel in the rough phillyd2 is a jewel in the rough phillyd2 is a jewel in the rough

phillyd2 is a jewel in the rough phillyd2 is a jewel in the rough phillyd2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator View Post
Yes, I checked out the post office and it would be no more than $40 mailed with $100 insurance and tracking. So, I figured I could get them to you guys for about $155 (130 less 20% + 12% tax+ shipping) total if I could still get the 20% discount, mailing included. Might have to add for boxing? I would do a flat fee via paypal. I was going to start a new thread to see if we had 10 people for the 20% discount. I am not making any money on this and I don't know what the forum rules are on posting a unique thread to get 10 people,,, if we don't get 10, I might try to talk the dealer into doing 20% for less than 10. Once we know I can order them and they would be in within 24 hours.

ThirdToy, you should pick up a set if you are there, they need to be ordered in, usually 24 hours. It will cost you $130 plus 13% tax for Ontario. They come sealed in a plastic bag about 24x20x4 inches.
I'm in but for those of us with UPS / FedEx numbers are you still willing to drop them off at a UPS / FedEx store for shipping? I guess they would do whatever export paperwork would be needed.
phillyd2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote