Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:12 AM

4RunninRoman is on a distinguished road

4RunninRoman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFJ-4runner View Post
Congatulations, thats my second favorite color scheme. Is it 4WD or have the E-Locker. Suggestion would be to take care of anything need for it to be mechanically sound then modify.
Yea she's a 4wd and it does have the locker.

I havent ordered the lift yet, only because im not sure which one im putting on. i was thinking coil overs on the front and lc springs on rear. but at this point im still shopping around for the right lift.

i already ordered the wheels and tires though. black 17in rims with 32in nitto terra grapplers.

also has remote start and car alarm. it wasnt working when i bought it, i was foolin around with it before the storm hit, and voila! remote start up and runnning again.

Im taking the running boards off as well, i hate them with a passion. but there is a ton of snow outside so thatll have to wait.

and i will be buying a sport hood for it as well. so there is alot to look forward to in the next couple of days. alot of pics will be taken !
4RunninRoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote