View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:57 PM

nah2323 is on a distinguished road

nah2323 is on a distinguished road
WTB: Trail wheels with/without tires.

I'm looking for a set of Trail wheels, (or a set of the 4th Gen 18"limited wheels) to slap some snows on. The 20"tires that came on the limited are crap in snow conditions. I'm a National Ski Patrol Alpine Patroller. When it's snowing, I need to go places; no if's ands or buts.

The other day, I slid right off the road and almost purchased a highway sign. Never once did I have an episode like that in my 2000 Sport, no matter what A/T tire I had at the time.

So if anyone has a set of these they are looking to sell (for a fair price), please PM me.

Thanks
nah2323
nah2323 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote