Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:02 AM

Samsonite is on a distinguished road

Samsonite is on a distinguished road
Thanks to ARK and several others Im staring mine soon as well. Just got my springs and shocks are on the way. You may want to note that you need to be aware of the xreas suspension on the sports and some limiteds (I think). I have this and if you are having to replace 1 shock, you really are replacing two @ the cost of $1,000+ from what I have read (not confirmed). To do all FJ springs and 4 bil 5100's its gonna cost me $650 including alignment. Thats installed at a shop. The costs vary depending on how you aquire your springs/how much, if you can provide the labor, where you take it to be done, etc.

Ill be setting the front shocks @ the second setting = .85". No spacers. This should level out the front and back pretty well. Plus give a slight lift in the back. Ill post measurements/pics when its done.

Bil 5100 info: These are for 03-up 4runners
Allshocks.com - $356.00 shipped
Ebay - 379.00 OBO - shipped
Front (Adjustable 0-2.5") Part # - BE5-C475-H1
Rear Part # - BE5-E703-HO
**Not all websites will show they are compatible - but they are confirmed. Both the allshocks and ebay sites list them as 4runner compatible.

Ive read a few threads about replacing the bushings on the sway bar as well to offer stiffer handling.
Samsonite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote