View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 11:32 AM

rlinger is on a distinguished road

rlinger is on a distinguished road
Skirts and Floormats For Local Pickup (Tulsa, OK)

2010 4Runner SR5 Silver SideSkirts
Carpet FloorMats

Hi All,
I added some rock-sliders on my 4-Runner a couple a months ago to help my kids get in and out of my 4-Runner. When I added them, I had to remove the silver side-skirts. This is the 4-5 inch piece that runs from the front of the front-doors to the back of the 2nd row doors. This is a local pickup item only. Please give me your best offer.

I also have a set of Dark Gray Carpet Floor Mats (Front and 2nd Row). These are the ones that came originally with the 4-Runner from Toyota. In person, they actually look closer to black than to gray.
Please give me your best offer.

Thank You
Charley
2010 SR5 4x4 with Shrockworks Rock Sliders
Attached Images
5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread-cimg3046-small-jpg  5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread-cimg3048-small-jpg 
rlinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote